I KNOW I am not the only one...

htown2DAboot

who has HAIR SCHIZOPHRENIA? LOL...What I mean is...I woke up this morning all hyped up to take down my twists and put some more in, this time smaller...But by lunch time, I was calling my bffs back home asking them if I should do a sew in or a lf....I made a game time decision and went with a synthetic lf...big and bushy...(I LOVE BIG HAIR---Any MTB4 stans know what I'm talking bout lol)...

So is anyone else like this? One second you want one style...you see something else and you want another style...on and on until you have so many things you want to try! lol

um...HECK yes, im like that!! i cant keep my hands out of my hair, thats my problem now!! lol...at least now with LHCF i have learned to put back into my hair what i take out with all the changes i put my hair thru...ITS freakin crazy...if i had no hands my hair'd be down my back!!! lol

I'm similar. But that's the beauty of being a black woman though. We can switch up our hair all we want. We're almost expected to!

girl yes

right now I am decided between kinky twists, new higlights and curls, or chopping my hair into a nice sassy cut

I notice when I change my mind when I get my new magazines each month

The only way I keep it under control is to stay in a challenge on here or to change my hairstyle every few days. My coworkers have caught on and they name and count my hiartsyles. :(

My co-workers comment on my various styles too. Sometimes they don't recognize me when I change up. I'm grateful for the challenges here on LHCF. They keep me straight.

OMG...Mine do too...They've given me an Indian name...The Girl With Too Many Hairstyles to name! Sometimes that ish is funny...Sometimes I'm like grow up and get over it...lol There are so many different things to choose from...I'm in hair over load right now!

I didn't realize this was a problem. :nono: I thought is was perfectly normal that one minute I wanted one style and an hour later I want another.:yep:

I just thought that was my creative side screaming to be recognized?!?!?! :blush:

I have a problem!?!?!?!? Oh my, what us gon do!?!?!?! :whyme: What problem, no I don't have a problem, YA'LL HAVE THE PROBLEM, I am fine I do NOT have a problem (pitching a fit) :spinning: I feel the vapors coming on!!!! (Faints)

:lachen:

LOL! It's not a problem...just interesting...Everytime I go back home, I look different...and someone's saying something...which I love... :)

Yes I change it up at least every two weeks, sometimes I change it up during the week, one day I have twist, the next I'm rocking a wig, the next day I' m rocking a twistout. I love switching it up, I used to stick to one style but as I've grown older I like to switch it up.

Back