Healing Saint Hair Serum Brought My Edges Back :)

ryanshope

Hello Ladies,

The hair serum, created by Dr. Jane Cases is amazing! It was featured in the 57th annual Grammy and 13th annual Oscars swag bags.

I accidently became a test dummy when I had my hair braided this year. I got braids in May 2015 for the summer. I had them less than two weeks because the braids broke my edges off. I mean CLEAN off...to the scalp. I was devastated. So I order some Healing Saints as a last resort(I was using the facial serum for a burn---lol, totally different story and post.) I have posted my pics as of Nov 2015 and I am very pleased with the results.

If any of the LHCF ladies are interested, I am liquidating my inventory in the Product Swap/Trade section for a DEEP discount.

Attachments

• baldedges.jpg
    baldedges.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 202

ryanshope

The ingredient list in order:

http://drjane360.com/products/healing-saint-hair-follicle-stimulant-30ml

polypetide enriched media, aloe vera gel, argan oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, squalene, grapefruit seed extract, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, Wheate protein hydrolyzed, keratin protein hydrolyzed, minoxidil, propylene, glycol stearate, sodium hydroxide,phenoxyethanol, panthanol, dimethicone, licorice extract, green tea extract, allantoin.

ajargon02

Hello Ladies,

The hair serum, created by Dr. Jane Cases is amazing! It was featured in the 57th annual Grammy and 13th annual Oscars swag bags.

I accidently became a test dummy when I had my hair braided this year. I got braids in May 2015 for the summer. I had them less than two weeks because the braids broke my edges off. I mean CLEAN off...to the scalp. I was devastated. So I order some Healing Saints as a last resort(I was using the facial serum for a burn---lol, totally different story and post.) I have posted my pics as of Nov 2015 and I am very pleased with the results.

If any of the LHCF ladies are interested, I am liquidating my inventory in the Product Swap/Trade section for a DEEP discount.
I sent you a message. I am interested in the serum

lilikoi

polypetide enriched media, aloe vera gel, argan oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, squalene, grapefruit seed extract, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, Wheate protein hydrolyzed, keratin protein hydrolyzed, minoxidil, propylene, glycol stearate, sodium hydroxide,phenoxyethanol, panthanol, dimethicone, licorice extract, green tea extract, allantoin.

Thanks for listing the ingredients. Not surprising it works, considering the active ingredient.

ryanshope

Hello just saw this---I started in June/July---those after pics are from early November(the day of the post I think).

ajargon02

http://drjane360.com/products/healing-saint-hair-follicle-stimulant-30ml

Did you just massage the areas with the serum daily? What was your routine?

ryanshope

It was SNATCHED---the braids literally fell out of my head :( I was so shocked I took them out that weekend. Had them all of two weeks.

ejfel

hmmm, did any one else not noticed that this product contains Minoxidil? Of course hair will grow, but will the hair still be there 3 months after you stop using? I've had great results growing out my bald edges to over 1 inch plus hair multiple times using minox but it's always the same results once I stopped. In my cause, I am sure the hair follicles were dead. It's been bald for years.
If you are newly bald, or if it's a recent incident where you may need to just stimulate the follicles, just buy a box of rogain or minoval or any generic minox product.

ejfel

This is directly from the company's website. Save your 45$ people.

NOTES:
Initial hair growth will be soft, colorless and barely visible. With further treatment, new hair should be the color and thickness of other scalp hair. Evidence of hair growth may take up to 4 months or longer. If this does not occur, contact your doctor about continuing therapy. If usage is stopped, new hair will be shed within a few months. This Hair Follicle Stimulant is for topical use only.