Heat Proctection... I tried to do a search

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
and I keep getting the dreaded white screen.

My question is what is a good BBS/Sally's heat protector that I can use when blow drying/flat ironing.

If anyone can get the search working and can post some threads with the information that would be great.

TIA

i think any heat protectant works: as long as it doesn't have any of the drying type alcohols in it: i use

>Keracare Creme Press
and/or
>Dove Thermal Shield Spray

Nexxus Heat Protexx is good too. Not sure if I've seen it at Sally's, but I know it's at Walmart.

ION heat protectant is excellent. It's a spray. but not a watery spray. more like a hair sheen. I love it.

I use Silk Elements heat protector and it gives a shine to the hair and doesn't stick. Sally's has it for around $6.50.

That is what I picked up. Silk Elements Mega Silk Heat Protection Spray. The girl at Sally's said that she loves it because it goes on dry and feels like powder not wet. She said that she used it to blow dry and then also to flat iron.

I use Silk Elements heat protector and it gives a shine to the hair and doesn't stick. Sally's has it for around $6.50.

I love Biosilk silk therapy. My husband and I love the smell, and it makes my hair super silky. It does have the typical alcohol, as an added step I wave my hand after pouring and before applying &the alcohol evaporates. My hair feels better after using it. Farouk makes the Chi, Biosilk and Sedu products. I prefer Biosilk...

Back