Heat Protectant as Leave-In Conditioner Use OK?

PaperClip

Would it be alright to use this as a leave-in conditioner if I am not going to use heat on my hair? Would the thermal protectant properties build up on my hair so much (more than normal)? Ingredients listed below....

Smoothes hair from roots to ends. Eliminates dry split ends, thermal heat-chemical damage and unruly frizz. Adds amazing shine, body and silky soft manageability. Ideal for use with ceramic flat irons or hair dryers.
Lustrasilk Smooth Ends Leave In Conditioner is formulated to smooth your hair from roots to ends. It adds sensational shine, wonderful body and silky manageability. The added special ingredients of wheat protein, avocado extract and aloe plus silicone help eliminate dry and split ends, unruly frizz and damage caused by thermal heat and chemicals.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Polyquaternium-28, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polysobate 20, Quaternium-22, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Violet 2 (CI 60725).

PinkSkates

From my many hair trial and errors, I learned its best to use products according to what they were meant for. If you are not going to use heat on your hair, then I would not want to have all of the extra ingredients weighing my hair down and adding build-up to my hair strands. When I am not going to straighten my hair with heat, then I skip using all of my heat protectants which are loaded with silicones; which is good for protecting the hair from heat, but they also tend to block out moisture from the hair. So I try and only use products as needed.