Heat Protectant

blackberry1913

HAs anyone used Ion Anti- Frizz Heat Protectant or Loreal Heat protectant creme. I currently use Pantene Heat protecant spray, but I don't if it's really doing anything to protect. I want to try something new. Any suggestions? TIA

sithembile

Aveda damage control is pretty good, I like the ingredients and it gives my hair sheen and doesn't make it stiff.

UmSumayyah

Well, i will say that the ingredients on pantene's heat protectant spray are the EXACT same ones listed on their leave-in detangler. They're just triflin'. I would try something new if I were you. (I do like pantene's leave-in detangler as a leave-in conditioner, but i would not use it as a heat-protectant.)

caress

I love Redken So Long Heat Treat. It makes my hair smooth and soft. My last trim was Aug 7 and my ends are still fairly even.

sephora

i'm using Ion's Heat Protectant (the one at sally's?) and the ingredients are not the ones i usually see on other Heat Protectants, so i guess i'll stick with it.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
sephora said:
i'm using Ion's Heat Protectant (the one at sally's?) and the ingredients are not the ones i usually see on other Heat Protectants, so i guess i'll stick with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mind posting the ingredients?