Height and Hairgrowth!

6 footer checking in. Yep I think just like with weight, tall girls definitely have to take in consideration their height when determining their goals. Its one of the reasons I plan to transition for 18 months at a minimum. I have no idea what is average weight for shorter people and I've always thought that was an advantage growing up because I never had anything to compare myself to. I'm at BSL and its going to take me a lot longer to reach MBL than most of the board. (I have duel long transition / MBL goals) Its ok though because I like my height. :)

I was just thinking this the other day.

Not so much with the growth, but my head is long so CL on me is gonna look a lot different than CL on a person with a shorter or rounder head.

But once my hair finally gets growing past my shoulders (if it will ever happen), then I think that my hair will look longer than it is because I am short!

Make sense?

So true. I'm 6'2" with a long torso (obviously!) so it feels like my hair NEVER grows - because it's got so far to travel!! That's alright though - when it does all reach BSL (it's layered & the shortest pieces aren't there yet), your girl gonna be swanging it!! lol

Good thread. See I'm 6'0'' but I'm shorter in my torso than on bottom (i.o.w. I'm mostly legs) so I'll probably hit BSL sooner than someone who is longer on top like Alpha.:rolleyes:

I am only 5'. I am trying to imagine myself standing right next to a 6' woman.:look::buttkick:

It makes me feel a little better about the hair thing though!

Back