Hello Everyone! Here's My Album.

Lynxdiva

Hello Everyone! Here\'s My Album.

Okay, I am now officially going to come out in the open within the loving LHCF community! I feel like I am making some progress since I recently shared my album with my beautician. She emailed me back with subject: !
And a message that stunned me, "Wow! Is that your hair? It looks great! What ever you're doing keep it up. Bless you on your journey." And this is the woman who sees my hair up close and personal every two weeks.

This may be blasphemy on the LHCF board, but I've had my hair mid-back years ago & don't know if I ever want it that long again because it was so thick & hot for me. I just want to bring my hair back to its healthiest state, because I know how beautiful it can be at its best. Right now, I just want to see how long it grows over the next year.

I didn't grow up in the hot conditions I face in Texas, so learning to care for my hair here has meant changing lots of things over the years. I now feel like I've found some new things that work thanks to LHCF.

I will say that one thing I did that made a world of difference was to get myself a shower filter. My skin & hair can tell the difference! The other change I'm quite proud of making has been no heat. I always airdried, but I've put away my blow-dryer & my flat iron & curling iron. I used them for the first time since 4th of July weekend this past Saturday and it felt plain weird & unnecessary. I've also been using Instant Weaves as a work-week protective do. It works even better than my standard French Roll for maintaining my moisture balance. Oh, and I LUV my Almond Oil from Home Health Brand which I got at Whole Foods.

Well, hope you all enjoy my photo album.

Shout outs to my buddies: Alona, Supergirl, Skegeesmb, Sunny, Karonica & Diamondlady. Thanks for welcoming me to the fold!

H

honey_jammz82

Re: Hello Everyone! Here\'s My Album.

Your hair looks like it is making a lot progress...I need to buy a shower filter too!

KinksnCurlz

H

honey_jammz82

sm, I think..it was there a while ago!

H

honey_jammz82

Maybe it isn't I don't remember...she had it down there a lil bit ago...now it is gone.

Lynxdiva

This is weird. My link has always been at the bottom of my posts. Here goes, again.

inthepink

Your hair looks healthy...looks like you're at a good starting point for growth.

miss_brown

You are progressing nicely
You got noticeable growth from June to August, too

Kha

I agree MissBrown, there is a noticeable difference in growth within those few months. Nice progress!

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
You are progressing nicely
You got noticeable growth from June to August, too

[/ QUOTE ]

Most definately

Lorraine

Welcome!

Your hair has gotten so healthy. I saw your products folder. Do you really think Surge caused breakage? I am using it again.

Carlie

you're off to a great start....keep up the good work!

Leslie_C

looking good over there! It looks healthy and shiny! u are most definitely off to a great start...

A shower filter is on my wish list!

Crysdon

Looking good. There is a huge difference in texture/growth from your June to July comparison shot.

Keep up the good work.

Victorian

old head

Your hair definitely looks healthier and shinier! In such a short time, too

OT: What kind of flowers are those on the table? They're beauuuuutiful!

Lynxdiva

Thanks everyone for the positive comments & the affirmation! I hope to be able to post more growth & continued results in the months to come. LHCF feels like family now. I feel like little Nemo when he went through his initiation rite!

Black Cardinal, the flowers on the table are Tiger Lillies! I love them too! I'm lucky enough to have a man who is thoughtful enough to bring me flowers out of the blue just to say he loves me.
And yup, I don't think Surge is for me.