Hello Everyone, Newbie

serenity34

Hello everyone, just dropping a line i am new to the forum but i have been lurking for almost 2yrs when i went natural. The information everone provided has been sooo helpful for me and now my hair is thriving. It was falling due to a bad perm. Just letting you know i have a bad PJ problem and if someone says it works i am out buying it:grin:. Have a blessed day!

lol empressri girl I've been looking for you to compare the SSI Fortifying vs the Okra reconstructor.. I know u used it before so no lies.. lol...

@ OP... welcome aboard... :) Feel free to join challenges... Easiest way to make friends around here..

About your PJ'ism.. you know ..... as long as your wallet can afford... no harm.. it's fun... BUT you need to find your staples and mostly stick to them.. Watch out for the people in the Use 1 Buy 1 challenge... lol... They are the funnest people in the world, but i've gone broke following that thread so I'm backing off them for a bit.. lol

LMAO!!!

tiffers IDareT'sHair what yall SEENT is stuff i bought before. i cant tell yall the last time i went hair hauling.

oh hell, that lush stuff.

okay, my hauling has become very sporadic as of months ago lol.

judy4all, ummm hmmm... well both are good. neither are really a repurchase for me.

IDareT'sHair

SO WHAT?!?!:lachen::lachen:

tumblr_lzr9pezUDk1qcig1w.gif

tumblr_lta9bazuUq1qk64mj.gif

tumblr_lyqblxvRII1qh2fnq.gif

tumblr_m2ntbugPsB1qluxp6.gif

PJism is not a habit, its a progressive chronic disease! It attacks your wallet and makes you delirious at the site of any conditioner isle... Seek help immediately Good luck hanging around us... And Welcome :)

beautyintheeyes, that will work until sunday at the natural hair show lol

@judy4all, i am trying to find something that works, thats a work in progress,so far i know what doesnt.

@20Something, the first step is acceptance "my name is serenity and i am a product junkie, now off to the hairshow this weekend:lick:

Back