HELLO EVERYONE!!

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
<font color="purple">hi everyone! *waving*

im happy that i finally got my password to this board! ive tried like 3 times be4 and gave up untill this one last time! ive been a lurker in between then! lol.

i am a natural and texturized 3a/3b hair type. ive texturized my 3c hair so it matcheds the 3b so it will be easier for me to just "wash n go"

my hair goal is around brastrap and im slowly but surely getting there! wish me luck!

my albulm is already filled with pictures that are pretty up to date! feel free to leave comments!
</font>

Bobbie

Welcome! Your screen name looks awfully familiar...

Your hair looks amazing! Did you texturize it yourself?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Hello Weaveitup!

I just looked at your album and your hair is about the same length as mine. My hair is uneven as well like in that one pic u had but I'm not trimming until I reach my goal! BTW, you have nice hair! Hope u learn some helpful tips while being a new member to the board!

OnceUponAtime

Hi Weaveitup!

I checked out your album. You're a very talented stylist. I love the braids you put on yourself and the hair on that little girl is out of this world!! I read that her mom's hair is to her thighs???
You have to interview her and report back to us. Try to convince her mom to become a member of the site, not only for the selfish reason of the rest of us wanting to know her helpful tips, but maybe so she can get some tips (if she needs them) on her daughters hair.

AngelicRose07

thank you!

her mother is white, so she doesnt really do anything to her hair since its naturally straight and all that. the thing is that the mother has tangly hair(prob de to the length) and katharine has very tangly hair as well. i have to take a DEEP breath everytime i get ready to do her hair. the mother doesnt have a comp so she uses mine when she comes over and katharine is getting her hair done...ill tell her to come on this site for tips while she is here!

OnceUponAtime

Ahhh, I see.

That's cool that you help her with her daughters hair. She's fortunate to have you. Looks like this site best suits her daughter, considering there are issues about hair that she might not experience.

Anywho, welcome again. I've lurked BHM boards in the past and see that you are quite knowledgable. I hope to learn from you!

AngelicRose07

thanks for the compliment onceaponatime &amp; casarela.thanks for the welcom isis!

oh my goodness! i just realized i was a pj and had a break down! lol. i decided to take pics of my products and after like 30 minutes of sorting i realized my supply was NEVER ENDING! i only listed a few of the products that i use more often b/c for me to list them all would take me the next 2 hours! i need help!

http://public.fotki.com/Weaveitup/hair_products/