Newbie saying Hello

Zahrah

Hello Everyone! I've been in lurker mode since joining a few months ago and made several posts recently, but never formally introduced myself. While in lurker mode, I have become a PJ, have dedicated myself to rollersetting, 1 hr. deep conditioning sessions, low heat, cond. washes, pre-poos, and I purchased a Pibbs 514. :) I'd like to say Thank You for all of the wonderful tips and inspiration you've provided to so many. :love:

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, can anyone advise me on my daughter's 3b, 30", natural hair, that is thick, resistant, reverts quickly and I need a product that would help keep it smoothed down, in a bun with a few cascading curls for several dances for her recital tomorrow. TIA

LovelyLionessa

Welcome, girl! I am a fellow lurker come out of hiding too! :grin:

Sorry, I don't have any advice for your daughter's natural hair, I'm sure the ladies will be able to help though! ;)

Mestiza

caribeandiva

Human being
welcome. i lurked for a few months myself. anyway about your daughter's hair some thick daily conditioner should do the trick. i use Dudley's pca moisture retainer. it works wonders. never ever use gel to tame flyaways.