Hello!!! I'm a newbie.

menzieto

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I've been a lurker for a while. I've officially become a subscriber. I was introduced to this site by BHM. And I love it!! You guys are a wealth of information. I'm still learning to navigate through this site. There are so many more features when you are a subscriber!! I did manage to put a profile pic up. In time I will be clever like you guys and have siggies and strips.

I look forward to talking to you guys more in cyberspace through posts and what nots!

Rina

Hey weclome. You have some beautiful thick hair. I am sure you will continue to love it here.:grin:

menzieto

Thanks everyone!! I can't see my profile pic. I'm glad you guys can see it. I did the BC in 2006. I'll post pics later. I've had a couple of set backs. After the BC had grown out a bit I started getting presses. But I noticed my hair breaking off a lil' bit. Then my hair dresser put this product in my hair that is supposed to texlax it but its chemical free. It's called http://www.crockettcompany.com/index.html ( I don't know how to insert links yet) After that I started wearing weaves and like an idiot I permed the hair I left out. It broke off. So I'm just trying to grow out what perm I have left and get trims every 3 months. I go to Dickey and he's great. He's the one that did my BC. So hopefully through these boards I can become AP :)