Hello Ladies !

doll-baby

I just wanted to say hello, I'm a new member and I have been lurking since April . I decided to finally join and become apart of the LHCF community and introduce myself . I have been really inspired by the ladies on this forum. I went from believing that my hair would never grow beyond neck length because I did not have "good hair", to setting the goal of BSL for my hair thanks to you guys !

I am slowly but surely adding pictures to my profile but for right now just wanted to say hi .:blush3:

Blessed_Angel

I just wanted to say hello, I'm a new member and I have been lurking since April . I decided to finally join and become apart of the LHCF community and introduce myself . I have been really inspired by the ladies on this forum. I went from believing that my hair would never grow beyond neck length because I did not have "good hair", to setting the goal of BSL for my hair thanks to you guys !

I am slowly but surely adding pictures to my profile but for right now just wanted to say hi .:blush3:

:welcome4:

Hi Doll-Baby and welcome aboard. :grin: You've learned the most important thing you needed to know to begin a successful hair journey. You'll be enlighten even more as you learn more and see wonderful changes in your hair.

The best to you! :yep:

Mestiza