my first post

starfish79

I've been a member for a little while but have just been lurking trying to wrap my head around all these techniques!! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm a natural 3c/4a almost APL stretched and my first goal is BSL stretched. I'm really excited to find LHCF you ladies have some really beautiful hair and are very knowledgeable and helpful! :D

KiniKakes

Heeey girlie! :D Welcome to LHCF!!!!!!!!! May you reach all your hair goals, and enjoy yourself along the way!

We're happy to have you! *hugs*

InnerSoul

starfish79 said:
I've been a member for a little while but have just been lurking trying to wrap my head around all these techniques!! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm a natural 3c/4a almost APL stretched and my first goal is BSL stretched. I'm really excited to find LHCF you ladies have some really beautiful hair and are very knowledgeable and helpful! :D

welcome starfish79 :)

starfish79

WOW! You all know how to make a girl feel really welcomed!

Now it's time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I'm flat ironing my hair tomorrow so I better bring out the digi cam to get some baseline pics since it's very very rare for me to straighten it. I hope I can figure out how to post pics! :lol:

navsegda

I'm obviously late to this, but I just wanted to say Welcome! :D

And remember to use a heat protectant before you flat iron, lol.

YUMMY28

WELCOME I am new to this site too, check out my post, thanks lovely ladies of lhcf, i have taken some of their advice and i want you to see my growth pics