Help!!! EMERGENCEE

diamondlady

Nexxus emergencee to be exact. I'm experiencing a little breakage, not much, but I want to stop it cold. I read on some thread, on some board that Nexxus emergencee would do that. I ordered a bottle (expensive stuff) and received it yesterday. What do you guys think?
confused.gif
Before I use it, can I get some feedback. <font color="red"> </font>

I use Nexxus Emergencee every other week and when I suffered from severe breakage and shedding about 5 years ago, this did the trick for me. Just make sure you use a really great moisturizing conditioner.

I know it's expensive, but it's WAAAY cheaper than Dudley's DRC-28 ($50.00/16oz.) and the results are just as good.

I use emergencee every 3 weeks and follow up with the Nexxus Humectress conditioner for about 30 mins. It says on the back to use the humectress, rinse and style as usual. I love this stuff!

If I were you next time I would get Elucence's Extended Moisture Repair Treatment. I have both and they're comparable to me...I wish I had known about the Elucence first. They are even the same consistency and the directions for use are similar.
smile.gif

I used Nexxus Emergence when my hair was shedding badly and it brought my hair back to life. I love this stuff
smile.gif
. Give it a try (but more than once).

nexxus emergencee is good stuff but don't expect your breakage to stop with one application. I use the stuff and I love it but it takes more than one application to get your hair back to where it once was.

If you're looking for other alternatives u can try Aphogee, as others have said that it worked well for them.I used Aphogree Treatment for Damaged hair and it didnt compare to nexxus.

Hi Cami,
Your hair looks great and healthy. It's wonderful that you can extend the time a lot between your relaxer. What do you do to keep the hair from breaking off during this period to keep hair straight?

Emergencee gets my vote over the other concentrated proteins out there. But you will need to apply it regularly (every 6 weeks or so) to really arrest your breakage problems.

I like it because it does the job without some of the application pitfalls that Aphoghee, Sebastian Penetraitt and Dudley's DRC. Elucence was very diffuclt to remove on my hair but I haven't toally given up on it yet since the texture and application instructions are similar to Nexxus. Nexxus is still number one for me in this category.
smile.gif

hmm I paid between $15 - $17 dollars for a 3oz(?) bottle. It lasts though, and that's partly because I only used it every six weeks (or longer) and I have short, thin hair. If your hair is longer then you'd go through a bottle much quicker.

DL,

I almost choked when I saw the price for emergencee. However Beverly, moderator, raves about the product which prompted me to buy it. I will be trying it tonight when I wash my hair. I would suggest PMing her for her thoughts.

Back