Help for edges and kitchen area

XXXtacy

Ladies,

I need your help. Looking for products to help with my edges. My hair is long in the center of my hairline and on the sides my edges are damaged so severely. I can't even wear my hair back off my face.

I am in the Sew in challenge. I wanted to take this opportunity to use something on my edges to strengthen and fill them in while I wasn't styling my hair.

Any suggestions??

TIA

Mom23

Hi There,
Have you tried Nioxin Follicle Booster? After I had my baby I experienced post partum shedding that caused my edges to thin and they had never been thin before. I started using that along with Profective anti-thinning cream and my edges are noticeably thicker. I have not relaxed that area at all either. I just finished my first bottle of the Nioxin and plan on purchasing 1 more and I think I will have the results I want.

You can purchase the Nioxin at Trade Secret and the Profective at Sally's. On Tuesday's if you come in before 11am you get 20% off at Trade Secret. Hope this helps.

XXXtacy

Mom23 said:
Hi There,
Have you tried Nioxin Follicle Booster? After I had my baby I experienced post partum shedding that caused my edges to thin and they had never been thin before. I started using that along with Profective anti-thinning cream and my edges are noticeably thicker. I have not relaxed that area at all either. I just finished my first bottle of the Nioxin and plan on purchasing 1 more and I think I will have the results I want.

You can purchase the Nioxin at Trade Secret and the Profective at Sally's. On Tuesday's if you come in before 11am you get 20% off at Trade Secret. Hope this helps.

My word!! This was good to know. Thanks so much.

Jbirds1

I have the same problem. I just bought Dr. Miracle's temple balm to see if that works. I'll post if there is any progress.

leleepop

For my nape I skipped relaxing it this last time, and its softer than the relaxed part. I moisturize it twice a day also. To smooth it I use ElastaQP mango butter from Sally's. I think I might skip the front this time I dunno but skipping the nape has brought it back to life.hth