help...hair dye question

Jadore_tay

this question is for my mom she has natural hair and she dyed it brown 3 weeks ago and she is sick and tired of it already and has a wedding to go to next week. can she dye it back black and be safe?? TIA!

She can if she uses something natural... like Bigen... or she can temporarily rinse it black until after the wedding then wait the appropriate time to re-color it...

I used Natural Instincts in Midnight semi-perm on my hair in Jan and it STILL hasn't rinsed out. I don't recommend it tho because a member on here (ShiShiPooPoo I believe) started having breakage from it....

So yea... Bigen or a rinse

She can if she uses something natural... like Bigen... or she can temporarily rinse it black until after the wedding then wait the appropriate time to re-color it...

I used Natural Instincts in Midnight semi-perm on my hair in Jan and it STILL hasn't rinsed out. I don't recommend it tho because a member on here (ShiShiPooPoo I believe) started having breakage from it....

So yea... Bigen or a rinse
thank you good she used bigen to dye it that nasty brown lol so she should be fine..

anymore opinions?

the safest thing for her to do would be to use a semi-permanent color. She can try Jazzings or Adore. I like adore better only because I don't like the blue-black color that Jazzings has.

Back