Help Me!! Fighting the Urge to Cut 1/2 My Pony Tail Off!!

Bun it 24/7 for a while until the urge wears off lol!
Just don't cut it!!! :D

Beleive it or not, bunning makes it worse. I bun almost all the time in the winter. I'll get sick of the bun, start feeling frumpy and thinking how much better I'd look with shorter hair. The next thing you know it's gone.

I probably should get help fpr this. My hair is probably the only thing I'm really spontaneous ablout in my life. I can't tell you how many colors, processes, cuts, etc I've been through.

If you do, can I have it? :look:

Seriously, girl, put those scissors down! I would advise you NOT to make an impulsive decision. Sleep on it... for a couple of weeks and if you still feel like cutting it, just trim! Maybe that will soothe your itch. :yep:

Have you ever donated to Locks of Love? If you're always cutting your hair anyway, you should grow it as long as possible, then donate it.

I'd rather you kept it on your head, but if you really like shorter hair you have to do what makes you happy.

Before I BC'd almost 7 years ago I was so afraid to even cut a strand of hair. After the BC I used to cut my hair like it was no big deal becasue I finally saw that my hair will grow back regardless, and rather quickly too. So now I always get the urge :nono: I know how you feel. Glad to see it has subsided.

Have you ever donated to Locks of Love? If you're always cutting your hair anyway, you should grow it as long as possible, then donate it.

I'd rather you kept it on your head, but if you really like shorter hair you have to do what makes you happy.

I have not donated to them before but I will think about it as a goal at some point.

I was gonna say "ARE you not in the Tailbone Challenge?" Your hair is beautiful....Personally I would take a few day to think about it. I get the itch every now and then to chop ..but it passes...I think that that it comes from sheer boredom:spinning:

Back