Help me find a vitamin regi

chayil0427

To all my A-List hair sistas out there....help me decide which vitamins I'd like to take. Right now I don't take anything except vitamin c and iron for anemia, but I'd like to incorporate some things. Right now I'm thinking a general multimineral/vitatmin, silca, msm and biotin plus the iron and vitamin c i have to take because I'm anemic. For those of you who use these items how much do you take and how has it helped your growth? What other vitamins do you use?

Chayil

MzOptimistic

chayil0427 said:
To all my A-List hair sistas out there....help me decide which vitamins I'd like to take. Right now I don't take anything except vitamin c and iron for anemia, but I'd like to incorporate some things. Right now I'm thinking a general multimineral/vitatmin, silca, msm and biotin plus the iron and vitamin c i have to take because I'm anemic. For those of you who use these items how much do you take and how has it helped your growth? What other vitamins do you use?

Chayil

I am taking nioxin recharging complex. I purchased from ebay and some ladies are taking viviscal...I currently take 1 Biotin vitamin 1,000 mcg because my other vits have biotin in them, 2 nioxin recharging complex, 2 evening primrose oil 2,000 mcg, 1 B-50...These are the only ones I take because I do not want to take alot of vitamins but the ladies will come in with more suggestions.