HELP ME!! I'M BECOMING A PRODUCT JUNKIE

Wolftrap

HELP ME!! I\'M BECOMING A PRODUCT JUNKIE

Ok since I am new to the site I have been addicted to it and keep finding things to buy that the ladies are suggesting. I purchased the vitamins, conditioner for conditioner washes, a leave in conditioner, Keracare shampoo, I ordered some Surge and now I am reading about Mango butter and wanting to get that!

Is there an easier way? Am I purchasing too many products? Are there some products that you ladies just can't live without? That may help me narrow down what I absolutely need and what to stop buying. Because in a minute I think I am going to need a 12 step program to stay out of the beauty supply store and off this site.

kreeme

Re: HELP ME!! I\'M BECOMING A PRODUCT JUNKIE

Slow down girl! I did the same thing and quickly wondered where my money was going. Seemed like I spent more time in the beauty supply store than I did at home
I spent lots of money just to find out that a lot of products that worked for some, didn't work for me. I spent all kinds of money on the pricey stuff and it turns out a lot of the cheapy, cheap stuff like the 98 cent V05 conditioner worked wonders for me. Start slow and the things that don't work for you, trade them or sell them on the products forum. Someone may be giving away something you want to try at a fraction of the price. I got mo stuff than a lil' bit in my cabinet! I try to stay out of the beauty supply store as much as possible. I try to limit myself to the beauty supply store to once a month, cause I use to be hittin them up twice a week or everytime I logged on and read about another product. Like now, I'm dying to try Surge!!! But I'm going to chill for a minute.

Irresistible

lol wolftrap i think most of us are in the same boat...it takes extreme discipline to not go buy all the things suggested...i was doing good for a while but not anymore....wish i knew what to tell ya. but all i can say is yes you should try the mango butter. lol

i need help too, i just ordered over 100 dollars worth of products online shea butter, mango buttter , avacodo butter, jojoba oil, virgin coconut oil.

im like the subway commercial, ive been good so its ok lol

just know this, when and if you can keep it simple, your hair will still do well with some of the most simple, basic, cheapest things. i just wish i could remember that myself lol...but i think im gonna love this new stuff i just got..i cant wait to let my hair drink it up...but im tryin to hold out on this press a little while. *oh the torture*

Wolftrap

OK even though I am a prduct junkie, what do most of you use as a deep conditioner? I wanted to start deep conditioning my hair weekly and didn't know what was good to use

kedra70

Wolftrap,

I've been alternating between Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, LUST, and Garnier Fructis.

Kedra

LABETT

I am a PJ out of control.I like to use different conditioners.
I like Lust,Garnier Fructis,ors hair mayo and Nacidit olive
oil conditioner.
I am trying to restrain myself from ordering more Domincan
conditioners.

H

honey_jammz82

I think once you join LHCF, you inevitably become a product junkie. I have just embraced that, my bf even knows that the one phrase that makes me happy is "let's go shopping for hair products!" I swear he says that! I love lookin at products and reading ingredients. I think I am getting it under control though, eventually you will find the products that work best for you, and the product junkie chapter in your life can be closed!!!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

Wolftrap, I'm curious...how do you like the KeraCare line? It's one of my favorites. Don't feel too bad. I am slowly becoming a product junkie. The Elasta product line is on my wish list