Product Junkie

CynamonKis

"My name is Cynthia, and I am a product junkie"

I am so embarrassed about the AMOUNT of money I spent this weekend on products! /images/graemlins/whip.gif

I went out & brought all the products I needed for Carolyn Gray's routine, and to the health food store for the henna stuff, then to the mall for the KMS Flat-Out relaxing balm, then back to 2 DIFFERENT Sally's, then chided (gently of course) one of the Sally's sales girls for mis-informing me (GOT A SALLY'S CARD OUT OF IT...) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, I must have spent over $100, and did I stop there??? NOOOO -- I came online & ordered some stuff I couldn't find locally, TWICE, and now I'm fighting the compulsion to order the Carol's Daughter stuff and the Avocado stuff...when will it end???????

AND they just opened a NEW beauty supply next door to the health food store!!! /images/graemlins/lick.gif

Signed,

Product Junkie (not even "recovering".....)

beana3

The most i've ever coughed up at once has been $50 and that was on the whole Mizani line, Moisturfuse, botanifying shamp, 4lb relaxer...
On average i buy at least 1 new product a week, and for the weeks i've gone without buying soemthing new, I've more than made up for it later!

What did you buy??

Miss Montserrat

"Hi. My name is Miss Montserrat and I'm a product junkie"

Girl that's nothing. Try doing that on a monthly basis!!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ngaa

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif $100 girl we needa rush u to a help group that'll help u recover from this pjritis coz if u let this happen then b4 u kno it, u'll be addicted to spendin so much money monthly like Miss Montserrat sed and wen u dont have the money, u'll be starvin yoself at lunch times so u can have money to spend on hair products (not that i kno anyone who does this /images/graemlins/blush.gif )

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

daviine

Do you have to pay for a Sally's card? I'm upset becasue I've been there so much that they know my son and me and even call me Ms. Feria. You'd think someone would be kind enough to offer me a card too.....

Let me know what you get with this Sally card.

CynamonKis

Ms. Monsterrat, Ngaa -- LOLOLOL!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Beana, I like your resolve. I don't think I've spent this much in months, maybe years but gee I don't need to spend any more for a while, for sure...

Davine, I didn't have to pay for the Sally's card. If the people at your local Sally's know you on a 1st name basis, why not just ask for one when they're in a good mood?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
but you have to admit...being a PJ is fun and somewhat Therapeutic. Everyone has something that they like to accumulate (books, dolls, art, figurines, etc.)

I have realized that my PJness is actually helping me to get the great hair I've always wanted.

But eventually, you'll have so much--your buying will slow down a bit. It's cool. You're cool--you're NORMAL. /images/graemlins/smile.gif