**HELP!!** PikiStrips Question - I want to post pics!!

lp318lp

Hey Ladies,

If you use PikiStrips, I really need some guidance as to how I can post pic into a thread and my siggy. Can you help?

Thanks,
me~:rolleyes:

genesis132

Hi! i'll try to answer your question. Once you create your pikistrip. Save it to your computer. Then when you edit your signature, there's an option to upload a picture,,,just click the browse button and navigate to the location that you saved your picture on your desktop. I hope this helps, you can pm me if you have add'l questions.
gen

Ivonnovi

I tried it, deleted my other text and STILL have a micro strip below. What's up with that?

discobiscuits

From another thread:

MOOK is really good w/ stuff like this. She will probably be in here in 3...2....1...to add screen shots w/ instructions.

Mook where ya at?????

ETA: Also, just viewing your siggy right now, I see an error in your BB code. You can fix that by deleting the [ and the ] from the beginning and end of your message. That may get rid of your error messages.

1. Go to: http://www.pikistrips.com/home

2. Create an account

3. Follow the step by step instructions.

***Your pictures MUST be on your computer (or on some sort of CD, thumb drive, mass storage device). You CANNOT upload pictures from the internet.

4. Copy the Bulletin Board code and paste it into your signature in your User CP on LHCF

ETA:

At the User CP;
1. Click on Edit Signature

2. In the Edit Signature window, paste the BB code you get from pikistrip.

3. Click on Preview to ensure it looks the way you want it to.

4. Click Save Signature if you are satisfied.

***Note: on the pikistrip site, the BB code is the 2nd box.
You can also click on your piki, then copy the address in the browser address line and then put it into your signature window and wrap it in the img code by clicking on the box that looks like a mountain and insert the piki address and then click ok. Then save your signature.

Allandra

Can someone tell me how to delete pictures that I uploaded in my Pikistrip gallery? It's been acting up on me all day.

:help:

makeupgirl

Hello,

I'm trying to load my pikistrips and it's coming up as invalid file. Is this a normal thing or am I doing something wrong. I've copy the bb code from the site and paste it into the insert code from other website place but still receiving the invalid code error msg. Pls help.

msdeevee

I wish they had this mess outlined somewhere "for dummies" cause I've been trying to put up pics for a week and can't seem to do it :spinning: :spinning:

I feel like the biggest dweeb since PeeWee Herman!!

makeupgirl

I wish they had this mess outlined somewhere "for dummies" cause I've been trying to put up pics for a week and can't seem to do it :spinning: :spinning:

I feel like the biggest dweeb since PeeWee Herman!!

I still had problems with it even when I tried it on my sister's computer. What I finally had to do was copy and paste the pikistrip to my computer and then upload up and then post it to the siggy. It's weird that the code I put in was still invalid file but I'm glad I was able to upload it like a pic.

You're right they should outlined this somewhere.