Please tell me how to post pics so that it shows exactly in a thread

chanou

ok I want to post pics of my hair, and my PR vacations pics can anyone tell me how to post pics so that it show up in the thread...Thanks

webby

Think Slim
Re: Please tell me how to post pics so that it shows exactly in a thre

Chanou, you have to create a fotki account or some other account that will allow you to actually upload pics,. You can't upload images here, just link to them. Does that make sense?

chanou

okay I will be testing... It make sense Thanks Webby...

Nenah

How do you link I'm not computer savy /images/graemlins/frown.gif

webby

Think Slim

Nappy, if you have a pic that you would like to link to, for instance, I would like to link to a picture of Derek Jeter. I have to get the entire url for his image so that is looks similar to: http://espycollection.shazamm.net/images/photo_derek_jeter.jpg

Your file will end in ".jpg" or ".gif"

So, you can use the editor here to enter the url to the pic, or manually type the following tag "[image]insert_the_path_to_your_image_here.jpg[/image]"

and then you should get:

One other thing, if you right click on an image, go down to properties, you should be able to see the full path to the image.

HTH

ricochet

okay, i am gonna try it again...ugh still didn't work! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

ricochet

once again... oh well, guess I am gonna have to pay for a fotki... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Nenah

Thanks a lot Ok I got that how do you link from fotki now

envybeauty

webby said:
Nappy, if you have a pic that you would like to link to, for instance, I would like to link to a picture of Derek Jeter. I have to get the entire url for his image so that is looks similar to: http://espycollection.shazamm.net/images/photo_derek_jeter.jpg

Your file will end in ".jpg" or ".gif"

So, you can use the editor here to enter the url to the pic, or manually type the following tag "[image]insert_the_path_to_your_image_here.jpg[/image]"

HTH

I used:

insert_the_path_to_your_image_here.jpg

and it worked for me