HELP....QUESTION

LadyZ

HELP....Dominican Product QUESTION....

I have jumped on the Dominican Hair Care product band wagon...

I need help in how to use them:

I have Bello K Bello by Miss Keys, is this a leave-in similar to Lacio Lacio and Salerm 21?

I have Crema Negro Cream, this is a conditioner I think....contains a lot of protein.

I have Lacio lacio... Everyone likes it for a roller set when used with heat... Can it be used like Salerm 21, without heat and still get good results?

Any info is appreciated.... THANK LADIES;):D

Last edited:

Queenie

I've never used those products. Sorry.

I've heard the creama negro is a deep conditioner.

luvSLave

I've only tried the Lacio Lacio. I use it the same as I do Salerm 21, with heat for rollersets and to (mostly) airdry for braidouts. Personally, I prefer the Salerm.

LadyZ

I tried th Lacio Lacio today mixed with the Salerm 21 and a little oil... not quite sure if I like it... my hair was hard to comb, but I am 6 weeks post too... I will know tomorrow... I am trying a braid out... so it depends on how my hair feels...

lovechic

Re: HELP....Dominican Product QUESTION....

LadyZ said:
I have jumped on the Dominican Hair Care product band wagon...

I need help in how to use them:

I have Bello K Bello by Miss Keys, is this a leave-in similar to Lacio Lacio and Salerm 21?

I have Crema Negro Cream, this is a conditioner I think....contains a lot of protein.

I have Lacio lacio... Everyone likes it for a roller set when used with heat... Can it be used like Salerm 21, without heat and still get good results?

Any info is appreciated.... THANK LADIES;):D

:wave: I Looooooooove the Lacio,Lacio and the Salerm21! Yes, the Lacio can be used like the Salerm21 with or with out heat! Your hair will feel soooo Silky!