Help!!! So how much did my hair grew in 32 days?

liljoy

As my regimen is simple, I do the conditioner thing, i know u guys have heard of it I think her name is terry of tightlycurls or something like dat, plus I deep condition once a week, but now ima DC twice a week and I also seal my end with extra virgin olive oil cold pressed and that prety much it, I have BC twice, first time from relaxed to natural and second time cause of bleach damage...

liljoy

Ohhhh, another thing can u guys tell me what my hair type is cause I had people telling me it was 3a,3b and even some saying I had 2b which I don't think I think is more of a 3'c but my hair is tooooo fine I hate it, is different from other 3c's I've seen with really thick and big, full of volume curls.

MixedBerry

All I want to do is drink and fuhk.
Ohhhh, another thing can u guys tell me what my hair type is cause I had people telling me it was 3a,3b and even some saying I had 2b which I don't think I think is more of a 3'c but my hair is tooooo fine I hate it, is different from other 3c's I've seen with really thick and big, full of volume curls.

I knew this was coming. Oh gawd! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
I am sorry I laughed OP I thought you meant to be funny and some of these ladies are a hoot, so I can get caught up....... I am awful at typing hair but it is very pretty:yep:

Last edited:

BostonMaria

Your hair is very similar to my daughters hair. I'd say 3B. I think 3A is looser, but I might be wrong. Your hair is very pretty. What part of DR are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liljoy

Your hair is very similar to my daughters hair. I'd say 3B. I think 3A is looser, but I might be wrong. Your hair is very pretty. What part of DR are you from?

Thank u for not responding with a negative comment, I am from Santiago Rodriguez..

liljoy

I think there should be I threat were people with negative comments should go and let all out so they can feel better, I mean is not good to have all that negativity inside, but if it makes u feel better to let it all out here u are more than welcome to....

sensi sweetie

I think there should be I threat were people with negative comments should go and let all out so they can feel better, I mean is not good to have all that negativity inside, but if it makes u feel better to let it all out here u are more than welcome to....

JW but whats your 1st language?

BostonMaria

Thank u for not responding with a negative comment, I am from Santiago Rodriguez..

I'm from Santo Domingo!

I'm trying to figure out why people are being so rude. Just shake it off and keep it moving I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

liljoy

I'm from Santo Domingo!

I'm trying to figure out why people are being so rude. Just shake it off and keep it moving I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I am trying to figure out the same thing, lol but I guess it keeps them entertain...

MsEveMarie

what is the conditioner method from tightly curls that you do? can you describe it in detail?

and also what are the exact measurements for the ingredients for the conditioner, minus the birth control lol?

liljoy

what is the conditioner method from tightly curls that you do? can you describe it in detail?

and also what are the exact measurements for the ingredients for the conditioner, minus the birth control lol?

Is funny but I don't measure anything, I am almost running out, so ima make a video of how I make it and then post it, I doing so the consistency of the conditioner stays almost the same.

And this is the link to he page http://www.tightlycurly.com/technique/curlyprimer/

BostonMaria

I remember when my sister (member here) had a relaxer applied and left in too long and her hair fell out in the back. My aunt would put birth control FOAM in her hair+scalp. Her hair eventually grew. I wouldn't do this, but I guess people get creative when they're on a mission.

liljoy

I remember when my sister (member here) had a relaxer applied and left in too long and her hair fell out in the back. My aunt would put birth control FOAM in her hair+scalp. Her hair eventually grew. I wouldn't do this, but I guess people get creative when they're on a mission.

I agree, so far is working for me, hopefully its stay that way

hannan

Congratulations, liljoy! :congrats: That's some great progress!

I'll pass on adding the birth control but that rosemary oil sounds nice.

sensi sweetie

See, now... ya'll are going to far. :nono:

How?
Don't read into things so much. I was just wondering.

Sorry I was harsh before but this site has hoaxed me before and it will hoax me again. I thought OP was just attention whoring at first. I was wrong. I think I even apologized. Cheel.

liljoy

Oh and I am SO SO SORRY if my English is not perfect but if u are here asking me questions, I guess is because u understand me, so as long as I can communicate is all good....

liljoy

How?
Don't read into things so much. I was just wondering.

Sorry I was harsh before but this site has hoaxed me before and it will hoax me again. I thought OP was just attention whoring at first. I was wrong. I think I even apologized. Cheel.

Is all good I don't tent to take things personal, so it's all good, I mean I am not a billion dollar, so not every body is gonna agree with me, every body has different opinions, and thas the beauty of it, this would be a boren world if everybody were thinking alike...