Help......Trying to Grow Some Hair

Kayluv

Hi,Please help....My hair is currently texlaxed (it's this way by accident) and I am trying to grow my hair out and am wearing it curly everyday. My problem is that I have to use a alot of products to help define the curls and keep it from being frizzy and drying out and I believe I need to clarify to get the product build up out. However, I have temporary color (the one that last 28 shampoos) in my hair to cover up the premature grey hairs and I don't want to strip the color out. What should I do? Should I just forget about clarifying?Thanks!

Missi

I would suggest u clarify ur hair: and use a Henna if you want: or you can use Amla Powder: which defines curls: you can choose any color u want: Indigo (black) Cassia (no color): go to hennaforhair.com and u'll find great info on Amla Powder: heres a lady after a Henna & Indigo treatment: you can add Amla Powder for curlier shiney soft curls: ~HTH~

Last edited:

glamazon386

Kayluv said:
Hi,Please help....My hair is currently texlaxed (it's this way by accident) and I am trying to grow my hair out and am wearing it curly everyday. My problem is that I have to use a alot of products to help define the curls and keep it from being frizzy and drying out and I believe I need to clarify to get the product build up out. However, I have temporary color (the one that last 28 shampoos) in my hair to cover up the premature grey hairs and I don't want to strip the color out. What should I do? Should I just forget about clarifying?Thanks!

There are some clarifying shampoos out there for color treated hair. What products are u using on your curls?

Kayluv

bmoreflyygirl said:
There are some clarifying shampoos out there for color treated hair. What products are u using on your curls?

I have been using some of the ganier products which have cones etc..in them and I know I need to remove the buildup because my hair is kind of thick which requires I use more product to tame it.

I've searched high and low for a clarifying shampoo for color treated hair but have been unable to find one.:perplexed