Henna - how do I order? HELP!!

Cayenne0622

For ladies who have ordered from hennaforhair or mehandi, how did you place your orders? I keep looking at the websites and I can't a way to order online. Please help. I would like to order today. I am interested in order jamila henna, indigo, amla powder and the cassia. I've got some experimenting to do!:D

Cayenne0622

JLove74 said:
on hennaforhair:
click on order samples and scroll all the way down to the bottom and there is an order form for larger supplies. I printed it out and faxed mine in. Got my order the same week.

http://www.hennaforhair.com/samples/prices.pdf

On Mehandi:
http://www.mehandi.com/shop/index.html

Thanks JLOVE. Girl, I was getting so irritated. I was hoping I could just order online but I guess they only let you use paypal for ordering samples...not sure why. It sure would have been easier.

FlawedBeauty

Cayenne0622 said:
Thanks JLOVE. Girl, I was getting so irritated. I was hoping I could just order online but I guess they only let you use paypal for ordering samples...not sure why. It sure would have been easier.

I ordered Cassia (clear henna) on the Henna for hair site with paypal, not samples. What exactly are you trying to purchase? Are you using it for color?

JLove74

Cayenne0622 said:

See, I was going to use PayPal - but I got burned once and have vowed never to use it again. the site isn't very user friendly, but the fax as A-OK :)

Cayenne0622

I ended up calling the lady at hennaforhair. You are correct, the site is NOT user friendly. She told me to click on the pictures on mehandi.com and it would allow me to order everything online. I ordered jamila henna, indigo and some other stuff. She was out of cassia so I'll have to shop around for that. You don't have to use paypal to purchase online but if you have an account with them you have that option. I just ordered with my regular credit card without using paypal.

Thanks for your help!