Hennalucent

Toni

Does anyone still use hennalucent? I've been transitioning for 7mths and I used it this past weekend for the first time. I loved the results. I used sparkling burgundy. My hair is very soft and the new growth is almost baby soft. I used a flat iron afterwards (I couldn't help myself I just had to see the color better) and my new growth straighten out very easily usually I have to use a hotcomb to have straight flat look. My hair is black/brown and doesn't usually pick up semi permanent colors but this one looks great everyone noticed. The only thing I did not like is that it took quite awhile to rinse out of my hair.

i use hennalucent in Bark Brown every four months. I love the jet black color that it gives.
smile.gif

I use the neutral every 2 or 3 months or so. I started using it last summer. I still like it. I call it my light protein conditioner.
smile.gif

I used Hennalucent Neutral a couple of times last year and generally liked the results. That's funny that you mentioned it because I was eyeing the one box I still have left in my haircare stash the other day.
scratchchin.gif
Maybe I'll give it another try....

I enjoyed my Hennalucent. I used the Bark Brown color and my hair turned out a medium brown, lighter than my hair. I liked it. I just didn't like how the color when rinsed stained my bathtub to where I had to bleach it. When I used 100% henna, I didn't have that problem. But atleast Hennalucent doesn't have those pieces of material in it that Henna does.

karezone,
You can do it on the same day of your relaxer, I have done it before, It says you can on the directions, actually it will make your hair strong. I usually mix the hennalucent with oil(jojoba or olive oil) and very hot water and apply it like it says on the directions.
Zanna

Back