Her hair is gorgeous!

NikkiGirl

It is so thick and long and pretty. I can't wait until I can have hair this length. If ever. LOL.

jupitermoon

My jaws dropped when I first saw this. I *heart* her hair and she is one one my hair inspirations. I'm surprised she's not mentioned here very often.

stelladata

:blush: Thanks everyone!!!!
I subscribed this year but before that I browsed forums a lot, that was mostly around the time I was trying to grow my hair out after my bc..I tried a lot of things!!..and a lot of the advice, I've gotten on these forums are priceless and have helped me along the way. I think if I'd never come across them I wouldn't have a clue about what to do with my hair. So thank you to you all, and keep the great advice coming!! >.<

thanks celinastarr i'm honored:spinning:

Russet

Wow (@stelladata), your progress is amazing. How many months post relaxer were you when you BC'd? Your hair grew so fast!

Ishtar

Stella, I thought it interesting that you only relax once a year. I also saw that you flat iron twice a month. Do you consider yourself to be someone who heat trains? I ask because your hair is so thick and long and I thought you must get tangles. Also I read that you relax so that your hair can grow longe. Is it because it tangles?

Morphing...slowly... into a stalker.

amwcah

Beautiful! I can see my hair looking like hers in the next year or two. I'm claiming it!

jupitermoon

:blush: Thanks everyone!!!!
I subscribed this year but before that I browsed forums a lot, that was mostly around the time I was trying to grow my hair out after my bc..I tried a lot of things!!..and a lot of the advice, I've gotten on these forums are priceless and have helped me along the way. I think if I'd never come across them I wouldn't have a clue about what to do with my hair. So thank you to you all, and keep the great advice coming!! >.<

thanks celinastarr i'm honored:spinning:

Thanks for posting StellaData. Your hair is amazing! I saw your siggy pic a few days ago and just couldn't resist clicking on your blog link. Love your blog and YouTube channel too.

Mrs. Verde

Wow I just watched the video on her blog. I can't believe she BC'd in January 2007 and 3 years later her hair is hitting her butt. INSANE!! Her hair is beautiful straight or curly.