Herbal Essence Conditioning Balm looks like?

What the hell does this thing look like? I've been to approx 10 drugstores, Duane Reed, Genoveve, CVS, Rite Aid and nothing.

They have tonnes of Herbal Essence conditioners for different things in the same shape bottle but no balm. Am I looking the wrong place? is the balm a different shape container? Please help. I want to find this 'mystery' product!!

Allandra

You're welcome.

Do you plan on buying/trying this soon?

Thanks to Jade, it's on my 'to try' list (before the end of 2003).

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Supergirl said:
I found mine at Wal-Mart (A-HEM...The night BEFORE the PJ challenge started )

[/ QUOTE ]
I also saw it in Wal-Mart. It's only $2.84.

yes I do want to try this. I just can't find it. I don't know of a Walmart in NYC so I'm going through all other places that sell hair stuff.

This is ridiculous! Maybe I'll find it easier now that I know what it looks like.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Where do you manage to find these pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not Allandra, but my cousin asked me the same thing a few days ago!
I want to make sure they get the right thing...

I get a lot of my photos from walgreens.com, havanabeautysupply.com, sallybeauty.com, texasbeautysupplies.com and ebonyline.com.

T

Tee

Supergirl said:
I found mine at Wal-Mart (A-HEM...The night BEFORE the PJ challenge started )

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop bragging! I'm sure BRH has every intention of waiting until June 1st to try this product. *cough* *cough*

Tee, you KNOW there's no way I'm waiting
. I didn't offer my name up to be part of the May challenge either

Booooooooooorrrrrrrrrn Freeeeeeee as free as the Haaaaaaaaaaairrrrrrrr blowwwwws....

NAY007

i have used it before and it is awesome, it has the same nice smell as all the intensive blends products and it moisturizes and detangles really good. i loved it. but the sad thing is that i used it when i was in cancun and they don't have in germany and i can't find it on the internet. so if you ladies know of a site, where i can order this please let me know!!!!

nay

sweetcocoa

They have a new bottle..but it's the same stuff because I have an old bottle left over. It says Intensive Blends then at the bottom in smaller print it reads 'restoring conditioning balm'. My bottle also says 'new'... but it's the same stuff(go figure)....

NAY007

supergirl,

it's funny that you mention drugstore.com cause believe me, i am already a good customer there but they don't carry it. but i wrote them an e-mail questioning them if it is possible to get it
. i can't wait to get their reply.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'm sorry Nay,

I assumed they would have it because I got my HE Intensive Blends from there. Good luck gettin' it!

H

honey_jammz82

I used it yesterday, and I loved the results!! The smell was off the hook....I keep getting whiffs of it when I am walkin around or whatever and it is soo pretty.
I noticed though that like the first 4 or 5 ingredients are exactly the same as Pantene S&amp;S....maybe that is why it works so well on my hair?

jada1111

brownrelaxedhair said:
What the hell does this thing look like? I've been to approx 10 drugstores, Duane Reed, Genoveve, CVS, Rite Aid and nothing.

They have tonnes of Herbal Essence conditioners for different things in the same shape bottle but no balm. Am I looking the wrong place? is the balm a different shape container? Please help. I want to find this 'mystery' product!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you. I can't find it either.
I did try one of the HEI regular conditioners and find it to be very good. I'll still keep my out for the balm.

Allandra

sweetcocoa said:
They have a new bottle..but it's the same stuff because I have an old bottle left over. It says Intensive Blends then at the bottom in smaller print it reads 'restoring conditioning balm'. My bottle also says 'new'... but it's the same stuff(go figure)....

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that's the bottle I saw in the store (with new stamped on the front). It looks like the same stuff to me.

EmeraldSky

Since the Herbal essence conditioning balm is a deep conditioner be used as often as a regular conditioner? I was thinking of using it after a protein treatment.

EmeraldSky

Thanks Allandra.
Do you think it's too heavy to use every other day as part of a conditioner wash? I didn't realize until today that it was a deep conditioner.

Allandra

I'm not sure. When I rinse my hair in between shampooing, I use a Pantene conditioner (which is just an instant conditioner).

chic

Borwnrelaxedhair, NayNay, Jada and anyone else who's searching for Clairol Herbal Essence Intensive Conditioning Balm. I found it online. Look under "Hair Care/Conditioning Hairdress. You can purchase it too.
http://www.harmondiscount.com/shopping.asp

Edit to say: NayNay they only shipped to the United States and Canada.
When/If I come across a store that ships to Germany, I'll let you know.