Herbal Essences lovers!!!!!!!!

Briabiggles

Target is having a nice sale on all HE shampoos and conditioners (styling products too I think). $2.67 for the smaller size and 5 bucks for the jumbo bottles!!

I bought Hello Hydration and I'm trying the Totally Twisted for the first time. I love HE for my cowashes.

Happy shopping!! :yay:

Last edited:
Yess!!! I love this stuff to co wash and wash out my henna. I will be heading to target soon....

Now see, I just fell in love with LTR and now y'all gon' make me go an buy Totally Twisted. I keep looking away when I see it on the shelves, but I may have to get 1 of each.:giggle:

Yep...I wasn't even trying to buy anything...but I came out of the store with HE LTR leave in...I've been wanting to try it...but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it until this Target sale started!

I just used the Totally Twisted. My hair is super soft and smells sooooo good! This one's a keeper!:yep:

Thanks for your post! I got this from the sale too (and many other products :grin:must admit)- may have to move this up on my list of things to try.

..just came back to say that I have GRADUATED to Totally Twisted. The moisture level is lovely! (May revisit LTR in the winter.)

I am DCing right now with the Hello Hydration Conditioner with plastic cap, I co washed with it last week. I used the shampoo today also, I plan on moisturizing with the Long Term Relactionship and sealing with coconut oil tonight.

:lick::lick::lick:

Girl thanks! I love the LTR! But, true to the product junkie that I am....I am going to give Totally Twisted a try as well!!

HH is my boopiece, but I keep hearing such good things about TT...like I need another staple cowash conditioner.

HIJACK: I have a coupon for a free HE styling product with the purchase of a shampoo/conditioner...any recs other than the LTR leave-in?

I was going to try the Totally Twisted but when I compared the ingredients to the Hello Hydration they seemed to be basically the same with some exceptions. I left the Totally Twisted on the shelf and picked a big bottle of Hello Hydration which is a staple.

Back