Here I am God....

Seeking8Rights

I need to spend sometime over here. So I will obey and do what I hear God telling me to do.

Obedience can be so hard you know?

One of the scriptures that I was led to read was John 14:21 "Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him" (NIV)

So, I was sitting here like "Lord, I know this scripture, but why do I need to focus on the start of vs 21 and the word "has"?"

God is soo good! :cry:

You know in the mist of my disobedience, I felt like I was being abandoned by my Father? Like I couldn't return! But, see that was nothing but the enemy.

But if I just have faith and knock on that door! God is indeed faithful! God is here today, like he was yesterday and the day before that and the day before that! The word "has" is such a living word; a present word!

I thank the Lord for sending his Son to die on that cross! I thank him for giving me another day to repent and pick up my cross and follow him. God is so good! I can't do nothing but praise him!

I have no one to fellowship with and I not going to entertain the devil telling me I'm dumb for posting this up in here! :rolleyes: The devil is a lie! I am no longer scared of my purpose and being a child of God! Nor am I going to hide it in fear of what everyone thinks or transparency when I make mistakes. :nono:

So, thank you all, for this here e-fellowship and for listening...:grin:

God bless you to whoever is in here and Amen. :hug2:

Last edited:

kayte

if I just have faith and knock on that door! God is indeed faithful! God is here today, like he was yesterday and the day before that and the day before that! The word "has" is such a living word; a present word!

Up early this morning for an important work engagement but stopped in here to get wisdom and inspiration & I found it. I loved the heading...
Here I am God

Thank you
Here I am God..your servant is listening

God is so good! I can't do nothing but praise him!

AMEN :)

Last edited:

Seeking8Rights

Up early this morning for an important work engagement but stopped in here to get wisdom and inspiration & I found it. I loved the heading...
Here I am God

Thank you
Here I am God..your servant is listening

AMEN :)

Kayte, I am glad that you found inspiration. It is amazing how God is sometimes. :yep:

Amarech

Girl, you know that was the devil tellin you not to post!

How do I know? Because I needed you to post this!!!

2 months ago, in feb, I posted about being convicted about living with my boyfriend. I know God was speaking to me and I had to listen. But after 4 years of doing my own thing, it was hard to exercise faith. So I struggled for a month and a half trying to fix the situation myself.

That didn't work! 2 weeks ago, God called me again, and this time, I knew I had to go all the way. I will be moving out (hopefully this weekend) and getting baptized (at the church's next baptism). Talk about obedience! Even though I know the love is faulty and the situation not so good, I LOOVE my boyfriend! He was my first and only and I wanted it to stay that way, no matter how wrong I was living.

Of course he doesn't want me to leave and that wrenches my heart but at this point, I have to do what God says over anyone else.
So i come to LHCF and come over to the Christian forum where I see your post about obedience. Wow!

My obedience to God is causing me so much pain right now that sometimes I feel as if I will always feel this way.
It helps to know that I'm not alone.

Seeking8Rights

2 months ago, in feb, I posted about being convicted about living with my boyfriend. I know God was speaking to me and I had to listen. But after 4 years of doing my own thing, it was hard to exercise faith. So I struggled for a month and a half trying to fix the situation myself.

That didn't work! 2 weeks ago, God called me again, and this time, I knew I had to go all the way. I will be moving out (hopefully this weekend) and getting baptized (at the church's next baptism). Talk about obedience! Even though I know the love is faulty and the situation not so good, I LOOVE my boyfriend! He was my first and only and I wanted it to stay that way, no matter how wrong I was living.

Of course he doesn't want me to leave and that wrenches my heart but at this point, I have to do what God says over anyone else.
So i come to LHCF and come over to the Christian forum where I see your post about obedience. Wow!

My obedience to God is causing me so much pain right now that sometimes I feel as if I will always feel this way.

Hey Amarech! Girl, I so know how you feel. I have been there and have struggled with obedience in that type of situation. All I can say is keep your eye's on God and follow Him. I few books of the Bible that helped me during such a time (Now that I look back, Lord knows it was hard): Romans and Galatians.

I will hold you up in prayer.

~keclee

kayte

BRAVE WOMAN

I will hold you up in prayer.

ME,TOO!

Amarech

Thanks, you guys! :)

I have an update (don't mean to hi jack the thread!:blush:)

The Lord has been really working in my life this past week. Just making the decision to move out has been the struggle and fight of my life. I really love this man and recently realized that more than me wanting to be with him

I really want him to be saved.....

but that's besides the point right now. God has been opening doors left and right, showing me the way I should go.
I had a moment of weakness this morning before going to church (I'm seventh day adventist) and for a moment I felt too guilty to go but I went anyway.

Lo and behold, it was communion day!!!! I was able to partake and renew my committment to God and His will.
On top of that He opened up two more doors (symbolic) for me to move out.
My anxiety level reached new highs because my BF and I have been going back and forth about me moving out.
Because of my "weakness" this morning, he thinks I'm staying. But my mom and i have been praying over the phone all day and I'll be going to check out my new place tomorrow.
Please continue to pray for me because this has got to be the hardest thing I've ever gone through....the last thing I want to do is leave and hurt him, but I've got to follow God....

He's given me a second chance and I'm not about to squander it....

sorry again!!!!:blush:

Seeking8Rights

Hey Amarech! I will be praying for you! Good job on making the decision to follow God. Girl you know God will bless you for this. :yep:

Thanks, you guys! :)

I have an update (don't mean to hi jack the thread!:blush:)

The Lord has been really working in my life this past week. Just making the decision to move out has been the struggle and fight of my life. I really love this man and recently realized that more than me wanting to be with him

I really want him to be saved.....

but that's besides the point right now. God has been opening doors left and right, showing me the way I should go.
I had a moment of weakness this morning before going to church (I'm seventh day adventist) and for a moment I felt too guilty to go but I went anyway.

Lo and behold, it was communion day!!!! I was able to partake and renew my committment to God and His will.
On top of that He opened up two more doors (symbolic) for me to move out.
My anxiety level reached new highs because my BF and I have been going back and forth about me moving out.
Because of my "weakness" this morning, he thinks I'm staying. But my mom and i have been praying over the phone all day and I'll be going to check out my new place tomorrow.
Please continue to pray for me because this has got to be the hardest thing I've ever gone through....the last thing I want to do is leave and hurt him, but I've got to follow God....

He's given me a second chance and I'm not about to squander it....

sorry again!!!!:blush:

MzOptimistic

I need to spend sometime over here. So I will obey and do what I hear God telling me to do.

One of the scriptures that I was led to read was John 14:21 "Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him" (NIV)

So, I was sitting here like "Lord, I know this scripture, but why do I need to focus on the start of vs 21 and the word "has"?"

You know in the mist of my disobedience, I felt like I was being abandoned by my Father? Like I couldn't return! But, see that was nothing but the enemy.

But if I just have faith and knock on that door! God is indeed faithful! God is here today, like he was yesterday and the day before that and the day before that! The word "has" is such a living word; a present word!

I thank the Lord for sending his Son to die on that cross! I thank him for giving me another day to repent and pick up my cross and follow him. God is so good! I can't do nothing but praise him!

I have no one to fellowship with and I not going to entertain the devil telling me I'm dumb for posting this up in here! :rolleyes: The devil is a lie! I am no longer scared of my purpose and being a child of God! Nor am I going to hide it in fear of what everyone thinks or transparency when I make mistakes. :nono:

Thank you soooo much for posting this Keclee {{{hugs}}} you are so right , the devil IS a liar. Today, I came in here for inspirations because I'm going through so much that it does not make any sense. I posted a thread for encouraging and peeked into yours. Tears immediately came to my eyes. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, soooo much! God IS good! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! and thank you Keclee for being a vessel of God! {{{hugs}}}

MzOptimistic

I'm in the same situation myself. I have been with my youngest daugter father for 6 1/2 years and we have been living together all this time. It seems since I first met him, my blessings have been semi blocked. I know God is in the midst, because he helps me when my back is really against the wall but I have been questioning my blessings for a while now.

I spoke with someone who is more into the word than I. I'm fairly new and reading the word. Anywho, she told me that I need to step out on faith but I was scared to step out on faith. She told me to ask God to remove him from my life, if I can't do it myself and she also so me that when it happens to not interfere and let it be. Okay, everytime, my daughters' father threatens to leave, I immediately think about my bills, bills, bills, etc. and gives in to him. No more, I'm tired! Okay, last night, he pulled this same scenerio and I told him to go right ahead and in the midst of all this happening. I felt so at peace with him leaving. I asked for my keys and wished him a happy life.

I am currently in school, a mother of two daughters, looking for a job, with rent due next month but I have faith in the Lord! and one scripture I know from memory is No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper! So Keclee, your post means so much to me. Thanks hun!

springbreeze

Amen and Amen!!!!

MissNatural

God bless you sister! In the name of Jesus, thank You God for opening your heart to obedience. I'm sitting here in awe of your situation. Normally I would be quick to judge but your honesty put me in my place. I appreciate the fact that you shared how much pain obedience to God is bringing you. My heart hurts for you. I don't know if I would have the courage you had. I pray that the Lord will comfort you at this time. You are an inspiration to me. God bless you!

cutenaynay

Yes god is really good. I pray to him everyday to help me become a better person cause I know I can.it is so hard when he calls you and for you to live right! But you got to choose the righter way to live and that is following his word

Seeking8Rights

I'm in the same situation myself. I have been with my youngest daugter father for 6 1/2 years and we have been living together all this time. It seems since I first met him, my blessings have been semi blocked. I know God is in the midst, because he helps me when my back is really against the wall but I have been questioning my blessings for a while now.

I spoke with someone who is more into the word than I. I'm fairly new and reading the word. Anywho, she told me that I need to step out on faith but I was scared to step out on faith. She told me to ask God to remove him from my life, if I can't do it myself and she also so me that when it happens to not interfere and let it be. Okay, everytime, my daughters' father threatens to leave, I immediately think about my bills, bills, bills, etc. and gives in to him. No more, I'm tired! Okay, last night, he pulled this same scenerio and I told him to go right ahead and in the midst of all this happening. I felt so at peace with him leaving. I asked for my keys and wished him a happy life.

I am currently in school, a mother of two daughters, looking for a job, with rent due next month but I have faith in the Lord! and one scripture I know from memory is No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper! So Keclee, your post means so much to me. Thanks hun!

Girl, God is right there with you Okay! :yep: I will be praying and thanking God for your needs. Keep believing in his Word and promises and be prepared to remain strong as the devil will test your faith during this time. Amen and God Bless Tsmith. ((hugs))