Here is my picture

pebbles

BronxDiva,

You have beautiful hair! It looks so nice and healthy. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Even if you did get bad advice, you know you can still recover from it. Good for you and keep up the good work!!!- Pebbles

adrienne0914

girl, please! ioanknow what you're talking about. your hair looks good! did you have some breakage or something? if so, i certainly can't see it. how long is it now?

adrienne

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Bronx, you're a beautiful little lady with long hair to boot! I am so envious! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

caramelbarbie

<font color="blue"> Thanks for sharing your new pic. I think you hair looks great! did you just get a touch up. What was the bad advice you were given?? Just wanta make sure that I'm not doing it too /images/graemlins/smile.gif</font color>

sweetcocoa

I agree with the others. Your hair looks great. You can't even tell you had bad advice. You are taking great hair of your hair despite the advice.

BronxDiva

Thanks ladies /images/graemlins/smile.gif The bad advice I was given was that I could use any shampoo after applying Mizani Rhelaxer instead of using a neutralizer. /images/graemlins/confused.gif With good advice from Pebbles and others I have been on the road to recovery. I love this board /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'd probably be bald without you.

BronxDiva

Yup! /images/graemlins/mad.gif And I went back and told her and she said oh no you are suppose to use a neutralizer and I told her when I asked her if I need to buy it she said no use any shampoo. My boyfriend was there and remembers the entire conversation.

BronxDiva

Thanks /images/graemlins/ooo.gif Its 70% Acrylic 30% Wool. /images/graemlins/confused.gif Is that as bad as %100 wool?

BlkMane

Looking good. Sounds to me like that so-called hairstylist had some "long hair envy". Why would she tell you that then deny it later? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Eyvonne7131

Hi your picture does not show alot of your hair, but what it shows it looks fine. How long is it? do you have damaged ends or something? What was the advice that you were given that was so bad? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BronxDiva

Click on December to see the picture. I do not know the length of my hair. Hopefully someone can explain to me how to measure properly. But it is half way towards bra strap length if that means anything. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

VALLEYGIRL

I agree with Eyvonne I cant see aot of it either but what I do see looks great! Very shiny and healthy looking.

It doesn't look like you have listened to any bad advice at all...what was the bad advice...lets make sure that none of us are doing it...or maybe we should, b/c your hair looks good!!!
Valleygirl

BronxDiva

The bad advice was that "I didnt need to purchase a neutralizing shampoo because Mizani is so good it doesn't need it." Next time I will take a close up of the back of my hair.

rosebud

Hi BronxDiva,
You hair looks lovely! Where can I get the 10 en 1 to buy? Any website? I notice the Dominican Salons use them a lot but they don't sell it.
Thanks
Rosebud

BronxDiva

Hi Rosebud,

Thanks for the complement /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Do you live in the NY city area? I am not sure if you can purchase it on the web. I will research and let you know. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lita

Hi! It's looks good from what i see /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Happy Hair Growing1 /images/graemlins/cool.gif

rosebud

Hi BronxDiva,
I live in NJ but get to NY once in a blue moon. I once did a search for 10 en 1 on the internet but found nothing. BTW how do you like the 10 en 1 conditioner? I have never used it but it seems very popular and will like to try.
Thanks.
rosebud.

BronxDiva

I like it a lot they also have a rinse that you can use. I did not find anything on the net but the next time you come to NY go to any Beauty supply store in the Bronx and they will have it. I will ask around tomorrow.

Nyambura

surfer girl
I agree with the other posters, Bronx Diva, your hair looks good! Can't see any damage from here. Your hair looks long and lovely.

LondonDiva

BronxDiva excuse me but I thought your hair was gonna be looking jacked up or something!! LOL /images/graemlins/smile.gif You hair looks great girl, healthy, rich and vibrant. Keep up the good work girl!

BronxDiva

Thank you LondaDiva /images/graemlins/laugh.gif its not that bad but i am experiencing shedding which is hard to deal with when you already have thin hair and I have some breakage too /images/graemlins/confused.gif.

LondonDiva

BronxDiva, I'm not too sure about the scarf. For me personally I am SOOOO funny now with certain clothes and their materials. What material depends on how I wear my hair now. Wool is a definite no no for me. The only way i can describe it's effect on the hair is like velcro. I look at wool coats of caucasian women on the train and you can see long and short strands of hair all over the back of the coat. Check your scarf and see if you can see any strands or ends of hair. I personally would invest in a silk or satin scarf, something that feels "slippery" like what we would tie out hair up in to protect it at night.

Hope that helps