Is this Beyonce's Real Hair??

nekee

Re: Is this Beyonce\'s Real Hair??

she looks so different there, she was young huh ? Looks like her hair though, just like it looks like her hair in her music video baby boy when she has the cornrow thing

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

lol @ this post...this like the 1000th one
, sorry but when i saw this i was like "dang someone scrolled back this far, lol"

here is the pic so you dont have to click on the link, cuz your picturetrail account will expire if too many people visit it

it looks like a recent pic of her, she looks young because she doesnt have that horrid stage makeup on that always makes her look 30 when shes only 22...

it doesnt look like her hair still to me...it kinda sits on top of her head, like kinda hollow, as if you can lift it up and voila, here are the braids that the tracks are sewn onto.

i think the best pic you might be able to see of her "real hair" is when she went to the houston premiere of the fighting temptations

i dont think we'll ever know if shes wearing her hair or not lol

diamondlady

Honeydrop,
This is the first time I've seen this picture. Thanks for putting in the post for me. I did see another post but there was no picture. I just wondered if someone really knew. I was just curious. It doesn't matter whether the hair is real or not, if the person that's wearing it is happy and they think it looks good, well more power to 'em.

aprilbiz

I saw that set of pics... I think it's when her and Jay-Z were at the U.S. Open and it is a bad weave job...

Tebby1017

Well, I guess we'll never know.

If anyone caught her Diary on MTV (The one when Chris Rock said she had some Seabiscuit), I think when she was practicing her flip in the sand that was he real hair. It was about shoulder lenght...maybe a little longer.

Tebby

Karonica

I think it's mostly hers, with a few pieces underneath on the bottom layer. I dunno.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
, sorry but when i saw this i was like "dang someone scrolled back this far, lol"

[/ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing.

skegeesmb

Poor stars, I think I can honestly say that when a black women makes it into stardom, never again will we think their hair is theirs unless it's either short, or damaged looking. Ok there are a few, if homegirl is rocking anything going towards long, most are going to automatically assume weave or tracks.

diamond_nh

Poor Beyonce lol? I don't think so. She did it to herself and she shouldn't care if people think she has a weave or not because tons of women wear them. The reason people are so interested in if she is wearing a weave or has her real hair out is because she is always wearing a weave. This makes finding out what her real hair looks like a mystery because she wears weaves that much. Also her weaves are so terrible that she better have some good healthy hair under there for even wearing her hair out in public like that. She has the money and access to stylists her weaves or wigs should look better than that. If you are going to buy a wig or a weave it shouldn't look dried up with split ends lol. I must add that I don't think just because you wear a weave or a wig you have to have short hair.

I don't think that any of the pictures show or even her on her diary are completely track free. Even though I don't necessarily like Ashanti, B needs to give her a call because her weaves have been on point lately. She even had a style that Beyonce use to rock with bangs and it was sleek and shiny while Beyonce's was dry and frizzy.

I still love ya B, just fix your weaves girl LOL.

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
The reason people are so interested in if she is wearing a weave or has her real hair out is because she is always wearing a weave. This makes finding out what her real hair looks like a mystery because she wears weaves that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely!
It's kinda like trying to find Waldo.

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
Poor stars, I think I can honestly say that when a black women makes it into stardom, never again will we think their hair is theirs unless it's either short, or damaged looking. Ok there are a few, if homegirl is rocking anything going towards long, most are going to automatically assume weave or tracks.

[/ QUOTE ]

preach on sista preach on

Everytime i open up one of these posts I cannot stop laughing. Here we are, on a hair board - called long hair care forum no less - trying to grow our own hair (healthy and long) and we are still trying to pin weaves and pieces to our celebrity sistas. It cracks me up every time

skegeesmb

[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:
Poor Beyonce lol? I don't think so. She did it to herself and she shouldn't care if people think she has a weave or not because tons of women wear them. The reason people are so interested in if she is wearing a weave or has her real hair out is because she is always wearing a weave. This makes finding out what her real hair looks like a mystery because she wears weaves that much. Also her weaves are so terrible that she better have some good healthy hair under there for even wearing her hair out in public like that. She has the money and access to stylists her weaves or wigs should look better than that. If you are going to buy a wig or a weave it shouldn't look dried up with split ends lol. I must add that I don't think just because you wear a weave or a wig you have to have short hair.

I don't think that any of the pictures show or even her on her diary are completely track free. Even though I don't necessarily like Ashanti, B needs to give her a call because her weaves have been on point lately. She even had a style that Beyonce use to rock with bangs and it was sleek and shiny while Beyonce's was dry and frizzy.

I still love ya B, just fix your weaves girl LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I didn't say poor Beyonce, I said poor stars, because she's not the only one whose hair is questioned. I was just thinking about a post a few months ago where a poster said that the women on this board were multi racial, and he said that the model's hair on the home page was fake (and this is Adrienne).

So it must be worse for stars who actually might wear their real hair, and nobody believes it.

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
I was just thinking about a post a few months ago where a poster said that the women on this board were multi racial, and he said that the model's hair on the home page was fake (and this is Adrienne).

[/ QUOTE ]

Back the train up to the station....when did this happen/ I don't remember anyone saying we were all mulitracial and anyone saying Adrienne's hair was fake....those are fighting words!!!

Tebby

jasmin

I stop caring because I don’t know what’s real on these women anymore. All I know is that I thought Beyonce’s best looking days with hair was when she first came on the scene. Now she’s wearing weaves or wigs and there’s no visible part in her hair to even give the illusion that it’s her real hair anymore. Also her “hair weave” looks so dry these days.

adrienne0914

LOL!!! tebby, down girl!!
it's good to know yall have my back though!

it cracks me up too when we on the hair board question whether someone's hair is real. i don't know if it's a curiosity thing or wondering whether it's not possible. i like to believe it's the first one...

honestly, it never bothers me when people think my hair is a weave. i kind of take it as a compliment because (1) i have the satisfaction of knowing it isn't, and (2) it must really look good to attract so much attention.

the really funny thing about the homepage pic is that it's almost 2 years ago. i've made alot more progress since then. i was just getting started good in that one.

Tebby1017

Girl, I remember when your hair was just touching your shoulders...when you were Oprah Hair!!! NOBODY better say a bad word about Adrienne...I am SO SERIOUS

Tebby

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
Tebby1017 said:
Girl, I remember when your hair was just touching your shoulders...when you were Oprah Hair!!! NOBODY better say a bad word about Adrienne...I am SO SERIOUS

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
LOL!!! tebby, down girl!!

[/ QUOTE ]

godivabap

This is an older picture of DC. Before Beyonce started to wear the full head weave. Her hair may have grown a lot since she started covering it up so much, however, this is probably as close to her real hair as we have seen in a long time.

G

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:

here is the pic so you dont have to click on the link, cuz your picturetrail account will expire if too many people visit it

it looks like a recent pic of her, she looks young because she doesnt have that horrid stage makeup on that always makes her look 30 when shes only 22...

it doesnt look like her hair still to me...it kinda sits on top of her head, like kinda hollow, as if you can lift it up and voila, here are the braids that the tracks are sewn onto.

i think the best pic you might be able to see of her "real hair" is when she went to the houston premiere of the fighting temptations

i dont think we'll ever know if shes wearing her hair or not lol

[/ QUOTE ]
___
This is a picture of her last month with JayZ at a basketball game. It is in last week's Enquirer.

G

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:

[/ QUOTE ]
___
I read an interview with the girl from Cosby show (Vanessa) on Nappturality.com. She said that the celebrities black and white HAVE to wear hair pieces or their hair would get fried. She herself lost a lot of her hair due to over manipulation with a flat iron.

The problem with Beyonce' is that her weaves aren't even believeable half of the time. In other words, its un-bee-weave-able.