Hey, have picture! Take a peak!

natasha

Finally after months of thinking and planning I finally have my picture album started. Am starting the 365 day challenge. I put pictures of my products, vitamins and my new protective style (buns with a "little help"
smile.gif
) in my album.

take a peak! I plan to post pictures every three months to keep a careful journal of my progress.
Hope to have six more inches at least by next year
smile.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
drunk.gif

thank you happy locks. I was going through a tough phase a while back because of a bad experience with my hair dresser (overprocessing, overprocessing, overprocessing) so I am really glad that I am seeing some results from that catastrophy.

Once again thank you!

Your hair looks nice and you do a very uniform rollerset. I like the bun pics too. You're on your way back to healthier hair and then you can walk into your old salon and shock the stylist that overprocessed you to death!
smile.gif

You said it! I doubt I will set foot in her salon again but I hope to see her in the street one day and when she sees my hair without all the breakage I can sweetly explain that now I know why my hair is soo "weak and can not take any handling" (her exact words to me as she applied relaxer to over 2/3 of previously relaxed hair).
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Love that bun! Your off to a good start. I look forward to seeing hair your journey as you progress. Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

Hi Natasha
wave.gif

Ur hair looks very nice! Can't wait to see it 6 mths from now
smile.gif
... I'm sure that ur "healthier regimen" would prove worthwhile
cool.gif

Again, like everyone said, I love your bun. I especially like the one that's on top of your head. When I do mine that way, it gives a look of sheer elegance. Good look on your hair journey
smile.gif

thanks hairlove and perfect peace! The shine in my hair is from olive oil. Mixing it with kerakare humectant for a deep conditioning treatment and a little bit prior to rolling does the trick!

thanks for all the positive feedback!
blessings
rosebud.gif

Re: Hey, have picture! Take a peak!

Your hair looks so shiny and pretty! I too love your bun!

Re: Hey, have picture! Take a peak!

thanks Black cardinal! Appreciate all the positive input! Your hair is kick but also!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back