Hey Mods

Chrissy811

D Lewis

Sorry some ignorant person did that too you. I honestly can't even see a reason for something like that. Take care and try not to let this bother you.

Blessed_Angel

D, I'm sorry to hear about this...as well as your other past experiences with these haters.

You have always been nice and professional in addressing everyone; so their actions are completely uncalled for.

In the meantime, have you changed your email address? You shouldn't have to be subjected to other's jealousy and ignorance. Keep the old one so that further research can be done on locating that fool.

Take care,

God bless

jrae

:nono: So sorry this has happened to you, DLewis, MonaLisa and others. Personal attacks hurt even when it comes from a stranger. Know that you are loved and appreciated more than those who seek to hurt you.

God bless. :giveheart:

nappity

I say we flood eric lewis with spam!
It had no right and doesn't know that if you use the internet as a weapon it can and will be turned against you!! Lets sign him/her up for random ish. Gmail has no spam controls- I think internet bullying is cowardice and the only way to stop it is by flooding your inbox with all types of virus. Next time I find a virus in my system eric lewis is gonna get it as a forward!!!

PinkPeony

Nope, when the ranting emailing occurred....I was having a grieving moment with my family regarding the death of my father - that's why the whole emailing stays in my memory -- because the petty sh*t came at such an inopportune time -- so I was really calm, recognized the ignorance for what it was. The person couldn't even articulate properly which was irking me as well.

But after it sunk in - the Aries horns did come out - but someone from the board at that time came into the city to meet me and calm me down...because I was truly trying to make arrangements to get to D.C.

That person is still on the board - I see her post. I was told at that time to take the emails she sent and post them for all to see - but I didn't go that route. I felt that her feelings must've gotten hurt..a rock got tossed out...and she yelped big time. It was like..."Wow.."

I sensed the individual, who frequented another board as well, most likely got "hairboard pressure" from that board to say something to me, it wasn't truly of her own accord.

People mistake calmness for weakness. Personally emailing me was a violation.

I haven't forgotten.

But this isn't about me. Just wanted to respond back to my fellow Aries :hug2:
Awww I'm sorry you had to deal with this during such a hard time:nono:
Of course you would not forgot,you're Aries.
(Thx for the reply and I kept it short b/c I didn't want to spam D's thread)

natieya

:sad: I hope this is taken care of. You're one of my favorite posters!

Ditto on this!

DLewis, you're one of my inspirations. A caring, considerate, intelligent and beautiful person. I'm praying that all this gets resolved pronto. :bighug:

Sweetheart

Since Bev said that the email address is not associated with a member here, it's not like I'm calling out a known member. So here it is: "Eric Smith" <[email protected]>.

Nasty emails and pm's never bothered me in the past but what have I done to any member here to be called out of my name. Is it really that serious?

Wow!!! WOW!

Im say this... that is not the first time that a coward member of LHCF has decided to email nasty remarks to members of this board under that same email.

MonaLisa

Awww I'm sorry you had to deal with this during such a hard time:nono:
Of course you would not forgot,you're Aries.
(Thx for the reply and I kept it short b/c I didn't want to spam D's thread)

It wasn't a DLewis situation - I was more irritated than anything.
It was just the thread topic made me think about it.

The person actually PM'd me - I just deleted it. I must've irked them again.

Back to the thread. I'm out of it now.

dlewis

Mona I hate that you had to go throught that. But I guess out of 5,000 active wonderful women we'll have a couple of bad ones. Maybe they'll go jump off the LHCF bridge.

MonaLisa

Mona I hate that you had to go throught that. But I guess out of 5,000 active wonderful women we'll have a couple of bad ones. Maybe they'll go jump off the LHCF bridge.

:lol: It's all good....I'm actually chuckling right now...

Your situation was far worse than mine. Sorry you had to go through what you did. Some folks can't leave things on a board...:ohwell:

Mortons

The ignorance and pettiness on here is growing more and more by the day. Sad in a bunch of grown women :nono: