Hey Nay007-- whats your regimen?

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
I saw your picture trail and I have to tell you-- i am SOOO jealous. your hair is like exactly what I want. I was wondering what you do to your hair to get it that beautiful. what products do you use? any vitamins? and youalso said your dyed your hair black with bigen-- where did you find it? You're an inspiration.

NAY007

oh my goood, i am so embarrassed right now /images/graemlins/blush.gif(and where did all the smilies go /images/graemlins/mad.gif). my face really turned red when i just read that but thank you soo much.
first i have to say that i think it's important to drink a lot of water (drinking some right now). i really want to drink two liters every day but i don't make it every day.
i tried to take biotin and flaxseed oil before but my skin started breaking out so i stopped. my stomach is sensitive (if you know what i mean) so i don't take no multivitamin, although i would love to.
i try to eat lots of fruit and i also drink lots of milk, yoghurtdrinks, and eat lots of joghurt.

now for my hair care, i do a hot oil treatment once a week. i wash my hair every four days. i wet my hair and (i just started doing this, but it works) put conditioner on the length of my hair. then i wash my scalp and maybe 2-4 inches of hair with creme of nature (or herbal essences, infusium, pantene), then i rinse and put a deep conditioner in my hair (right now dark&lovely ultra cholesterol). i leave that in as long as possible (if i stay at the house i leave it in all day or half a day, depending on how much time i have). after that i rinse and wrap my hair in a towel and leave it in there for maybe 30 or 45 minutes. as long as i can so most of the water is in the towel. then i apply a serum so i can comb my hair real easy. and then i just let it air dry in two braids or a bun or something like that. for special occasions i blowdry my hair with a big round brush and pink oil moisturizing lotion (i've tried other stuff, but this is still the best for me). i always thought that less is more, and although i think that i am a undercover product junkie i try hard to fight it and stick with what works for me.
if you have any more questions just ask, and thanks again, believe me a post like yours is really a motivation cause there are days when my hair is just THERE. and i get soo tired of it.
about the color, i called my stylist and told her that i wanted my hair dyed black and she told me that she had that natural asian powder and my hair turned out great. this color does wash out after about 2 months but i know that i will get it done again. my hair was very soft and shiny and very healthy looking. i can only recommend it to everybody, and especially to everybody who has damaged/relaxed/permed hair. here is a link for you
http://www.belairbeauty.com/brands/Bigen-Haircolor/

are you new here on the board?
what is your regimen? what are your goals?
nay /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
yes im new. I was a lurker for a long while but then I decided to become a member. well so far i haven't really started a regimen, I'm a planner and a perfectionist so Im still trying to find what seems like the best regimen for me-- its really hard because i am a college student and I work so its hard for me to have time to put a lot o effort into my hair, but I would really like longer hair. Right now its about an inch past my shoulders but I want it as long as yours. The other problem I am having is thickness-- my natural hair is so thick but when I relax it I lose soo much volume, but I love how straight my hair gets. But You definitely inspired me. Thanks for taking the time to explain what you do for me! Good luck!

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NAY007 said:
oh my goood, i am so embarrassed right now /images/graemlins/blush.gif(and where did all the smilies go /images/graemlins/mad.gif).

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay If you click on the More&gt;&gt;&gt; tab near the smilies you will see them. They were slowing my comp down and a few other people were having problems with them so they are "archived" away but you can still get access to them.