Hi Curlfriends! I'm a newbie on LHCF!

After being a regular READER on LHCF and until recently I decided to join the community. I hope to meet some awesome people to share in my natural-healthy hair growth and weight loss journey's!

I have pics coming soon, but I'm also trying to maintain a Fotki too really be able to document this amazing journey that my daughter and I are both embracing!

You all are beautiful and with the occassional "intense" debates and discussion that I've read through the months, you guys are kewl. :):weird:

Thank you for the welcome! I see you have an exercise routine...how's it working out for you? I started WW last week and haven't worked out yet...sad:( BUT I'm on it this weekend!

I've been enjoying my workouts. I'm following WW Point Plus program too but not paying for it. My routines are cardio 4 times a week and weight lifting twice a week. I do Yoga about 4 times a week too but mainly for relaxation.

OK well you are going to be another inspiration to my working out! LOL...I used to LIVE in the gym but what happened on my 30 birthday is the mystery:|

thanks yall! I'm going to have to set "boundaries" for being on lhcf while at work because I haven't left the site sense I joined 30 minutes ago! Is this addictive or what! :spinning:

FebeeSigns...lol...your right! I realize not everyone on here is a naturalistas. So let me rephrase my introduction...What's up to all those on the quest for HEALTHY hair! Much better, right?! ((((((HUGS)))))))

FebeeSigns...lol...your right! I realize not everyone on here is a naturalistas. So let me rephrase my introduction...What's up to all those on the quest for HEALTHY hair! Much better, right?! ((((((HUGS)))))))

:lol::yep: That's more like it. Can't leave those lovely cnapps and relaxed girls out of the club. ((((Huggles))) You're so friendly! I'm excited you're joining the community.

Awww thanks. I look forward to chiming in on the discussions, but I already know that I'm going to have to limit it at work because I've been on here none stop for the past 30 minutes reading and posting! LOL! I'm about to go home now...but I'll probably be on via my phone or when I get home...

Welcome to the forum! I like that name 'OrganizedConfusion'....it describes me, lol (but I'm a Black Diamond too).

Back