Hi everyone, been meaning to introduce myself

jasmin

Wanted to say I love this site. You guys are soo helpful and I love the feature of the month. I’ve also found so many other nice sites to order products from based on reviews here. You should see the list of products I ordered the other day. I’ve been looking for a site that’s about hair care and growing long hair. It doesn’t matter if it’s natural or relaxed here. I especially like the fact that I can relate to so many here when it comes to not letting a stylist cut your hair. That’s a long story but they have completely ruined me when it comes to letting someone else trim my hair. I do that myself now and let me say I wish that I had done it sooner. I'm sorry but these beauticians don't know everything. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.

Hi Jasmin
wave.gif

Welcome to the forum!!

Hey Jasmin, welcome on board. But be careful, you'll find yourself staying in and logged on well into the night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's addicting!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CrownnGlori said:
Hi! What are some of the products your getting?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I've been good for the last 2 years and I haven't bought anything but a few things after running out of my favs. I made myself finish a lot of products and now I'm back on a shopping spree.

So this is what I bought recently:

Keracare detangling shampoo
L'oreal's Natures Therapy Unfrizz shampoo, creme and treatment
L'oreal's Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Creme
L'anza protein plus shampoo
Nexxus Keraphix Reconstructor
Heating cap

I'm not finish. I'm going to buy later:
Affirm 5-1 reconstructor
Keracare Humecto (5lb)
Design Essentials silk (a must)
Dudley's PCA

Thanks guys for the welcome and I'm already bad. I'm posting while at work now but I can't help it.

Thanks guys for the welcome.

LABETT, I was already a product junkie and you know I'm having fun being one. I've come to accept that about myself.

Back