Hi everyone!! I'm new here

felicia

Hi everyone!! I\'m new here

I've been reading some of your post and you all seem very helpful. I have a few questions; what is the best clarifying shampoo?deep conditioner? has anyone used nexxus' biotin shampoo or Y serum? what were your results?

I can't wait to begin my hair growing journey!!

I'm so excited

ChocoKitty

Re: Hi everyone!! I\'m new here

Hi and welcome to the board!

I've heard that Sebastian Laminates has a good clarifying shampoo called "Stark Naked". I currently have a bottle of Patene's clarifying shampoo at home and it did the job. Hope this helps a bit.

Cleo

Welcome Felicia. I like First lather by KeraCare and for deep conditioning I like KeraCare Humecto.

SingingStar12

Welcome to LHCF!! Some of the best clarifying shampoos that the members recommend are Suave Clarifying Shampoo and Pantene Clarifying shampoo. They both have harsh ingredients in them so it is recommended to use them every 4-6 weeks, depending on the amount of buildup. I have not yet found the best deep conditioner but so far cholestrol conditioners have given me great results after each wash. A nice moisturing conditioner like Pantene also is nice to use after every wash. HTH

LABETT

welcome to the board

I like lanza deep cleasing shampoo it works better than suave clarifying shampoo for my hair and it does not
strip your hair.MY favorite conditioner is loreal unfrizz smoothing treatment.

ChocoKitty

I forgot to add my deep condtioners!
LeKair Cholesterol in the tub
and Mizani Moisture fuse

love2praz

Welcome Felicia!

My conditoner favs are LeKair Cholesterol and Pantene Smooth and Sleek!

Spagirl

Hi Felicia...Welcome to LHCF!

My present favorite conditioners are Moisturefuse (old version) still sold at some JC Penny's Salons and L.U.S.T. (see above).

nita4

Hi Felicia - I'm a nexxus lover, but have never used those two. My best clarifing shampoo - even though I have Aloe Rid, I like Suave daily clarifier. I absolutely love my humectress as a moisturizing conditioner, leave in and detangler. My deep conditioner is Keraphix. Welcome to the forum!!!

Victorian

old head

Welcome, felicia

I use Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. I recommend it if you're looking for something inexpensive. A Suave conditioner I really like is Humectant (imitation of Nexxus Humectress).

Njl730

Hey, Felicia. I'm new here, too. My favorite shampoos are keracare and biolage by matrix.