Hi. I finally paid the 6.50

ogmistress

Hi I'm ogmistress.​

I have started this hair journey in Aug of 09. So I have been a lurker til this past Friday. This is my first post of the site, cause i was still lurking, but i decided to introduce myself.​

Lets see...I will classify myself as in between SL and APL. My goal is BSL and my ultimate goal is as long as I can get it. I am relaxed my last relaxer was during my winter break and I will get my next one when school is out so (jan, feb, mar.....) that is about 5 months.​

My regimen... i would say i really don't have one. I had just washed on Friday using Motions (the shampoo and conditioner) and LTR conditioner. Oh before that I DC on dry hair with I think its ORS (the yellow stuff) i mixed it with honey, olive oil and a little of this olive oil dc that i am trying to finish and say under the dryer for 10-15 mins (i also ate breakfast). Afterwards i tried the pony roller set and sat underneath the dryer for 2 hours. (next time i am just going to braid it in four or more and then sit under the dryer). I have multiple leave ins that i don't use all at once, i decided to alternate daily and i seal with um i think africans best oil (it has all this good stuff in one)​

Right now my hair is in a bun that have a shower cap just over the bun. There is nothing in the shower cap i just thought it would keep moisture in and i don't have to mess with it for the day. And over the rest of my head i have a satin bonnet. I'm constantly laying in bed so i just wear it when i'm in my dorm/apt.​

If you any questions I would answer to my best abilities. Thanks for reading. :grin:

Angelicus

Welcome! It's so good to see you posting after lurking for a while. You have a good regimen too. I hope we can get long hair soon.

tenderheaded

It's the best $6.50 you'll ever spend:yep: Don't be like me - it was 2 years before I looked at the other forums LHCF has to offer!

Enjoy!!!

MrsHdrLe

Welcome to the board. Pull up a seat and be prepared to be entertained, touched, shocked, confused, angry, curious, healthy, and happy with your decision. Enjoy. Oh and we lurrve pictures here, so feel free...no pressure, just WE LUUUURRRRVVVVEEEE pictures here.

soft&thin

Same here I was a lurker for at least a year I signed up fri. After I saw the fine eyecandy on the ~*~LHCF Black Love Connection*~*~ forum:lick::grin: