Hi... I'm new and obviously ignorant...

kingstonkaramel

Hi... I\'m new and obviously ignorant...

...compared to most in this forum. I've recently graduated from college and am determined to recapture my high school days of long hair... but since then I've obviously forgotten how to care for my hair. I've had basically the same length for about 4 yrs now. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

So where to begin??? I've seen many good things about Cathy Howse's book... should I buy, read, and follow her steps? What about ordering her products on her site? From what I've read on the site... the Dew and Mayo are essentials. I really am trying to find good products that work for me... Help!

-kingston /images/graemlins/newbie.gif

Re: Hi... I\'m new and obviously ignorant...

Welcome to the board...You are not ignornant /images/graemlins/frown.gif, just misinformed. We have all been there. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

first of all welcome

Iam pretty new myself

but I read Cathy's book and found it useful

I just started using her products, so I can really tell you if it works

I loved her conditioner and I also like the Dew

hopefully it will work, Iam trying to grow my hair
and her techniques seem to make sense

Welcome, kingston karamel you will get all the hair advice you need and more on this board you will never want to leave. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Welcome! Like Nita said, we have all been there. You'll get lots of good tips and advice here. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Re: ...obviously ignorant... (so should I buy it?)

Should I go ahead and buy Cathy Howse's book (honestly, I think this website is more than enough)? Also, can you only buy her Dew and Conditioning products online?

And finally, since I know I'm going to spend my entire paycheck at the BSS this weekend, what is the best moisturizer that I can keep on my ends w/o weighing them down?

-kingston /images/graemlins/newbie.gif

Back