Hi Ladies....New member here..

Libralove83

Hi Ladies :wave:

I'm Libralove83 and I've been peeping at the threads for a little while now. Well I've been natural since 2001, my senior year of high school. Back then my hair used to grow soo fast! Then when I got to college I went ahead and permed my hair in the 2nd semester, and that only lasted from Feb 2002 - Aug 2002.....The date to be exact was August 19, 2002...yes I remember that day becuz it was the first time I had a bald head :grin: . I shaved it all of becuz it fell out from the last perm I ever put in my hair!:wallbash: So, fast forward 5 years, I decided to lock my hair June 2007....fast forward another year, I decide to chop it off July 2008. So I've had 3 BC's in my life. :grin:

My hair is always done is some type of braids, weave, wig, or something...I actually enjoy doing my own hair....but let somebody ask me to do theirs I'm so quick to tell them NO! :giggle:

My hair type is 4A and I have yet to see the full growth potential of my hair....something always seems to go wrong after 8/9 inches or so.

Well now I'm educating myself and I'm so determined to reach shoulder length or longer by my birthday in October, and from there I'll set other hair goals.

Also, from peeping on this site, I learned about Boundless Tresses which I ordered back in September and noticed a few fuzzies in the front, but not the growth that I was expecting. I also ordered Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder about 2 days ago, and I can't wait until it gets here! I will keep you ladies posted.

Everyone in here is a true inspiration...thanks in advance for your support and encouragement!

I have a fotki page which hasn't been updated in a WHILE! But you're all welcome to view http://public.fotki.com/libralove83

Here are a few pics: The first one is in October....and the other pics show how my hair is right now.

Attachments

• hair 1 007.jpg
    hair 1 007.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0504.jpg
    DSCN0504.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0522.jpg
    DSCN0522.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0516.jpg
    DSCN0516.jpg