Hi! New member

relaxedhair

Hi everyone, I never introduced myself just started posting so I'd like to say hi, and thankyou for all this amazing information on here, and all these photo albums that give you SO much encouragement and aspiration. It's like I'm starting from the ground up again with my haircare. I've read so many new ideas on here stuff I would never in a million years have even thought of.
Probably the best two tips I've learned on here are no dry combing= no seeing those little bits of hair all over the floor, and co-washing. I have 4 months of regrowth and I just found out a daily co wash keeps my regrowth completely gorgeously detangled and after 2 weeks of this, my shower comb out is giving me about 15 hairs!!!! :) I'm not even being extra careful with my combing. I saved the hair to put in my new hair diary! My hair has also been really smooth and soft and I haven't even wanted to put any oil on it, just appreciate my hair as it is. Wow!!!
Anyway, I got amazing slip from Pantene smooth and sleek on top of my tcb naturals cond (don't laugh its cheap and works for me), and pantene's a silicone conditioner. Then I remembered Silicon Mix from on here and thought great, loads of cheap Pantene alternative, let me get that, researched a bit and now I am completely obsessed with Dominican conditioners lol. The thing is I don't want to use anything with animal products in it so does anyone know if the sole and cinnamon, silicon mix, and miss keys 10 en 1 have anything like mink oil or placenta in them. Or lanolin, that makes my hair feel dry.
Thankyou, I can't WAIT to grow my hair out full and long. It's currently 4a/b armpit scraggly ends length but I know I can do this!!! :weird:

relaxedhair

Queenie said:
Try doing a search on it. It's a long list.
Thanks everyone!
Queenie I just googled it but couldn't find the list. I think I'm going to go ahead and just try them all they have had such positive reviews. Dominican conditioners here I come! :weird: