Hi! (lurker coming out) :)

kdrich10

Hello everyone!!

I admit I have been a lurker for a while but today I paid for my subscription and wanted to say HI! Thank you to everyone who posts, you ladies are great and the advice here is wonderful!!!

I have 4 kiddos-3 boys and 1 little diva. Even though my hair was relaxed at a young age I am trying to educate myself to help keep my daughter's hair natural. I would also like to one day take mine back to natural so that she will grow up seeing that natural is beautiful as well. I am stretching I guess is the term my relaxer now-it has been about 12 weeks so I am proud of that progress. Before coming here I really would not have considered that as an option. Anyway, I will end this before I really start to ramble,lol

Thanks again!
Kim

RoundEyedGirl504

Welcome! Congrats on keeping your baby's hair natural and I am sure you will fins some great advice from the ladies here for her hair and yours!

Reecie

:hiya:

Welcome, Sweetie. I am so glad you joined. You will learn SOOO much from being on here. Don't forget to post pics once and awhile!!

nikki2229

Welcome to the forum!
If you are looking for styles for your DD then stop by the Children's forum. The ladies there have great styles for their little girls.

Finally Free

:hiya: WELCOME!!!

MrsSmitty77

Welcome. I am a newbie also and it has only been a few weeks or me and I can already see a big difference in my hair. I am currently on week 9 of my stretch. I have 4 kiddos too, 3 boys and a girl.