Loooooooong Time lurker coming out!

rabs77

Hi all, I have been a lurker since Sept 2004 (yes its been that long) and a paid member since Mar 06. This is my first post..yay! I found LHCF at a time when I had decided to go natural, but did not have a clue what I was going to do with it. Thanks to all the tips from you ladies, I have been managing my hair with relative ease. So, its nice to meet you all finally!

Last edited:

BrooklynSouth

rabs77 said:
Hi all, I have been a lurker since Sept 2004 (yes its been that long) and a paid member since Mar 06. This is my first post..yay! I found LHCF at a time when I had decided to go natural, but did not have a clue what I was going to do with it. Thanks to all the tips from you ladies, I have been managing my hair with relative ease. So, its nice to meet you all finally!

Welcome Rabs, join on in and learn, share, teach.

ellebelle88

lol. Welcome! I was a lurker for about 1 year. I finally came out last September, I think. I don't know why we'd rather lurk sometimes than join in. But now that I've started posting, I can't stop! It's a good thing though. Constantly being around/talking with others who share the same interests as you keep you motivated.

Happy Hair Growing!

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
That long? Wow, I wouldn't have lasted that much as a lurker...I just have so many questions about hair I couldn't resist joining after 3 days!

Anyway, welcome!

rabs77

Thank you all! I had many questions...but the COOL thing was, they had all been already asked. It is unbeleivable the amount of info there is on here.

Last edited:

WhipEffectz1

Wow, you were here before me!!!! Welcome dear!!!!!!! You have such beautiful hair so I don't think I need to tell you happy hair growing!!!!:lol:

rabs77

WhipEffectz1 said:
Wow, you were here before me!!!! Welcome dear!!!!!!! You have such beautiful hair so I don't think I need to tell you happy hair growing!!!!:lol:

THANKS WhipEffectz1, I think you have very beautiful hair too!

rabs77

kinchen said:
WELCOME

Now i am going to need you to write out everything you do to your hair and and every product you use STAT :)

Yes, Ma'am...Iwill do so soon. By the way can you guys see the pix in my siggy...I cant :(

rabs77

Poohbear said:
Welcome rabs77! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! What is your hair regimen???

Thank you Pooh Beah..... I am flattered :) I do not have a hair regimen per say :look:
Every other weekend (I probably should more often) I
1. do an acv rinse
2. may pre condition with a mix of any cholestrol deep conditioning cream, some olive oil and honey
3. Rinse that out, then condition (with any cheapie conditioner lay my hands on :look: )
4.Rinse and do one of the following
a. just shake and go
b. Do a flexi rod set with motions foaming lotion and Garnier Fructus sleek and shine serum
c. Press with my maxiglide ( I only press about 4 times a year)

Hope that helps

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
rabs77 said:
Thank you Pooh Beah..... I am flattered :) I do not have a hair regimen per say :look:
Every other weekend (I probably should more often) I
1. do an acv rinse
2. may pre condition with a mix of any cholestrol deep conditioning cream, some olive oil and honey
3. Rinse that out, then condition (with any cheapie conditioner lay my hands on :look: )
4.Rinse and do one of the following
a. just shake and go
b. Do a flexi rod set with motions foaming lotion and Garnier Fructus sleek and shine serum
c. Press with my maxiglide ( I only press about 4 times a year)

Hope that helps
Thank you for sharing! :) I don't have a regimen really either! I do all types of styles with my hair too!