Hi, everyone, ex- lurker/ member here!

metalkitty

Hi, everyone, newish member here/ 4a/b relaxer recs....

Hello, everyone, I guess I 'm considered a newbie to posting on this board, unless you coun't my uber old posts (which embarassed me with my amount of naitivity at the time) But I've been lurking and putting off getting a sub. until now and I'm so happeh! But yeah, my hairs in good shape, could be much worse, shoulder length, relaxed 4a/b, lightened with affirm, and colored with adore, considering all that its in good shape. Searching for new relaxer gentler than affirm but will still get my hair straight( not bone straight) and blend ok with the affirm. You don't know how awesome you all are. So yeah, just 'nother greeting/ thankyou post. I hope I become somewhat as helpful to you guys in some areas. See ya, pretties!

Last edited:

kitchen_tician

Hi and Welcome Back :wave: I don't have any relaxer recs. I'm an Affirm Mild Lye lover. Someone will come along with some good recs soon.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Welcome to LHCF!! When I relaxed I used Vitale, but I know a lot of ladies like the Phyto relaxer now. I'm sure they will be in soon to give you good recommendations!! :)

chocolate01

Welcome to the forum. Don't have have recs either. When I relaxed I used Affirm normal for sensitive scalp and loved it.