Hollywood Beauty Mayonnaise Moisturizing Creme Oil??

LongHairDreams

Any reviews? I love their Olive Creme. I saw this on someones flickr.

HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Mayonnaise Moisturizing Creme Oil with Egg Protein for Ends that Bend not Break

Ingredients
Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, D & C Yellow #10, D&C Orange #4.,

MD_Lady

Hmmmm... I've never heard of this and I'm curious to hear the reviews. I use ORS hair mayo and it works WONDERS for me. I'm wondering how this product would be used (seems like it might be too heavy for regular moisturizing :ohwell:).

mariofmagdal

This is an old post, but I found some of this and used it on my daughters hair, and I love it!

She has two textures from a previous perm, we are growing it out, at any rate, it made the new growth extra soft and manageable.

KhandiB

I used to use their Carrot Oil, but I prefer to use moisturizers that have water as the first ingredient and some natural ingredients , LOL

this brand has neither, LOL

mariofmagdal

I used to use their Carrot Oil, but I prefer to use moisturizers that have water as the first ingredient and some natural ingredients , LOL

this brand has neither, LOL

Its an old post, perhaps the OP questioned items she listed. Ingredients include: 1st- deionized water (aqua) Arnica extract, Calendula extract, Lemon extract, Rosemary extract, Great Burdock extract, Ivy extract, Pine extract, Sage extract, Watercress extract, Chamomile extract, White Nettle extract, Capucine extract (the herbal complex) mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin beeswax, sorbitan Oleate, sodium borate, egg protein, tea tree oil, chloresterol, jojoba oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, aloe vera extract, Fragrance, methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, disodium EDTA, D C yellow #10, D C orange # 4.

Bottle says intensive cond. Treatment. Moisturizes and softens damaged hair while restoring lusture with egg protein and vital nutrients.

Covered my daughters hair with silk cap last night, and her hair this morning still has an incredible gloss and shine as if I had just done her hair. Not bad.