How are you using these?

Ms.Joi

I have some Mizani Rose H2O conditioning hairdress and it really stinks. It smells like a relaxer and it's really oily :nono:. I want to use it, but I can't take the smell.

I also have some H2O Intense night time treatment. I am not sure what this is used for :wallbash:.

If you all have any ideas please post them.

BTW, I am starting to baggy at night again. The ponytail only.

Bumping cause I'd like to know as well. I love the Nighttime Treatment, but the Rose H20 Hairdress..............I thought I was the only one who thought the stuff smelled like relaxer:perplexed

I just purchased the nighttime treatment over the weekend and have only used twice. Really, I don't know if it would be better to seal ends, but I smooth if over my strands before I wrap.

I think we all have waaaay too many oils to seal with so I don't get the full benefit of most products because I'm super charging the ingredients with other products.

You could use to seal your ends, or use as a moisturizer before bed :ohwell:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=197577

edit: Did not purchase the hairdress because I have ORS Olive Oil that I need to try, plus I didn't want to have to many 'grease' type products since I really am trying to get away from grease/oils for my hair. I had major scalp build up from my grease and shampoo days :sad:

Last edited:
Miss Cherokee,

When I first got it I thought it was a mistake. I thought I had gotten a relaxer instead of the hairdress. :lachen::lachen::lachen:You can see the oli sitting on top too :ohwell:. I am wondering if I should just dump this one.

It Can Grow,
I thought the night-time treatment was a moisturizer, but I was told different :spinning:. I was applying it and sealing with coconut oil. That was way too much oil for my hair. I guess I will go back to using it at night after I apply a little moisturizer.

I have tried to baggy with the hairdress, but the smell is toooooooo strong. When I get up in the morning it is just as strong as the time that I applied it.

I love Mizani products, however I am not a fan of the hairdress. I do love the nightime treatment I use it every other night for my ends and then seal with olive oil....sometimes by itself depending.

I alternate the hairdress with the nighttime treatment every other night. My hair is lovin' 'em both! I will seal with KeraCare Essential Oil or my homemade version of the oil (avocado and babassu oils added to KeraCare's list of oils). Sometimes I will use a lighter moisterizer (spray-on), the nighttime cream, and then seal with oil. Now ya'll have me wondering if either of these really need a sealant...

Oh, and I don't particularly like the nighttime cream's smell, either. But mine doesn't smell like a relaxer-- it smells like a Rose-scented candle from Big Lots or something. Too, I've never noticed oil settling on the top. If anybody has any of these to give away or sell at discounted prices, pm me :grin:!!!

Back