How Do U Feel About Wax/Mineral Oil In Natural Hair Products?

SignatureBeauty

I want to know how do you feel? I personally can't use products that have wax in them and that goes for Bees, Caranuba etc. I mean isn't that up there with Petroleum/Mineral Oil? I know some say they use it for Binding Water and some other stuff, but I have seen great Natural Hair Products that do not use any type of wax.

But I know it is a Personal Preference, I know some people can use anything in their hair whether it is Mineral oil or Wax. I know when I was Relaxed I could use anything on my hair I mean Wax & Mineral oil and had no problems with health & growth, But being Natural it makes my hair hard and stiff & dry.

Honestly the only way to know if it is all natural is that you make it yourself! So here is Question #2

How do you know that the Products you are using are Really All Natural?

I look at the Labels too but I read somewhere that they don't have to list all the Ingredients they use, I know Myhoneychild only list the good natural ingredients but it has to have something in there for the shelf life, Because I Love her Honey Hair Mask and it Last a while.

I was just thinking outloud Thanks Ladies!

Last edited: