How do you do french twists?

soslychic

I've posted this question on several forums but I don't think that I received a response so I decided to start a whole new topic. I searched and searched and maybe I was doing something wrong but I couldn't find the answer to how you do a french twists. So if anyone can either tell me or post a link where I can find the answer I would appreciate it. Also what other protective styles are there besides a bun and a french twist?

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
I find this link; hope it helps!

French Braid Link

[/ QUOTE ]

They also have this twist at the same site in the link below

Twist

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This is how I do mine.

Gather your hair into a ponytail--not a low ponytail, and not a high ponytail, but right in the middle. While holding the hair, pull the ponytail in an upward direction and begin to twist it. Twist it to the ends or nearly to the ends.

Use one hand to hold the part of the twist that is attached to your head. Hold the rest in your other hand, still straight up in the air. Bend the hair that you are holding in the air back down beside the twist attached to your head and tuck it under the twist. You may have to twist the twist alittle more to get a good tuck.

Also, if your hair is pretty long, then you may have to bend it several times to get it to all go in. I hope this was helpful. I know it's hard without visuals.